Dakine420 pure coco coir test vs canna coco coir bricks

Ok here we go i have 2 strains and 2 seedlings planted into dakine420 pure coco coir and im allready using the cana coco coir brand also. So this thread will be a test of these two media brands. And which ones works the best for me and why i like them. We’ll break it down by costs and good or bad points.
1st thoughts i love the canna coco coir bricks! Super convenient and you can stick it in a cubboard for later.
I really love dakine420 nutrients line and i didn’t know they made coco coir. Looks great softer smells like soil and mushrooms?

Canna coc coir

1. Costs a little less but you also get less 1.45 cuft
  2. Awesome bricks great for storage. And can make half a bag if only needing a smaller amount. Comes with bags for mixing and hydrating.
  3. A little bit of work to hydrate and make a uniform texture.

Dakine420 coco coir

1. Much lighter spongier feeling.
  2. Comes in bigger bag of 1.5 cuft
  3. Smells like soil and mushrooms.
  4. Easier to hydrate
    This will be an ongoing test as the strains grow. And i will continue to update we as go!
7 Likes

mmm mushrooms :wink:

4 Likes

You made me laugh out loud at work and now my co-workers think I am weird…thanks!:rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with being weird, I would hate to be normal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol were all weird. You never know how you will look through other peoples eyes

5 Likes

Dakine420 all the way. @dakine420 has great line up.

1 Like

I microdose every other day. Thirty days on sixty off usually

4 Likes

I was reading about our true selves. Long story short. To every person we interact with, our version of ourself is slightly different. Meaning that there is no true self. Only adaptation to each moment

4 Likes

I just tried my golden teachers last night…whewww :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Good stuff in deed

2 Likes

Probably the last time also lol it was to much for me. I have RLS and it seems like it made it x10

3 Likes

I haven’t shroomed in years… All this talk makes me want to lol… We used to go up to mount baldy and hike the trails… Now that’s some fun shit right there lol

3 Likes

RLS sucks bro… Growing up my parents would always tell me to stop moving my legs so much I told them I couldn’t help it… Now my wife always tells the same damn thing :joy:

3 Likes

Tell her to hold perfectly still for 30 minutes

2 Likes

She can LoL… Im not much of a tv watcher but when she gets into her shows she won’t move for hours :joy:… Im up and down off the couch every 10 min or I’m always just walking around the house doing something or playing with my daughter… I can never sit still lol

4 Likes

Last time i shroomed i was so fucking high. Me and my brother had 45 guns and we were blasting everything! The park ranger came up on us and stayed about 50 feet away and yelled make sure your shooting in a safe direction and have a good day. You could see he was nervous to even say that. Me and my brother and 1 friend were furiously loading clips after clips after clips. And the target shooting for hours. Then i had to sit down because i got so high i had to kinda lay there like a pile of mush.

2 Likes

like my partner from work lol… Just bought a new AK with 30 round mag … Has an AR15… About 2 dozen hand guns and has a fuckin oozi LoL… I like shooting but guns aren’t my thing lol… I love nature when I’m shrooming or on a trip

2 Likes

You guys shroomed be like
3ZXyNtc1vJyPS

4 Likes

It was a weird trip. Usually iblike to take acid and go out to the middle of nowhere and just trip out. One time we took mushrooms and watched interview with a vampire at the theater and HOLY SHIT i was freaking out! Then we went to the great salt lake and it was winter and snowy white all i could see was fluorescent static amongst the white snow. What a memory man!

4 Likes

WOW HOLY SHITTTTTTY! That is crazy.

2 Likes