DC Seed Exchange has got it going on!

I absolutely love these guy’s and they have got the real hot genetics right now. Looking for some Humboldt Seed Company Freakshow genetics, they got them. They’ve only been getting a handful of packs at a time.
But get on the waitlist and they’ll hook you up.

The shipping time is what really kicks ass! They ship to me the next day after ordering, 2 day priority that is real. What I notice is most mail out of DC goes straight to there hub. You don’t have a bunch of layovers.
They are definitely my go to seed bank in the US from now on!
:v:

8 Likes

I see you… lol.

2 Likes

How is that, for sale, but not in stock. I would swop my left testicle for the strain.

3 Likes

I’ve just got on the waitlist for their strains @chrisj, and they emailed me when they got more packs in. That’s how I’ve got most of my Humboldt genetics so far. It was a 2-3 week wait.

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s quite available on ig :wink:

That plant is sick as F @Slym3r. Such crazy genetics. Maybe one day. I have so many others genetics on deck right now to grow. I just ordered some C99 from Brothers Grimm. I’ve always wanted to grow it and it looks like these guy’s have the original. These are supposed to be the original MRsoul genetics he’s had stashed away before resurrecting them in 2015 when he started breeding again in Colorado. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Well if I pop out some beans, I’ll hook them up all around. Free beans to my canna fam!!!

2 Likes

@chrisj try http://7eastgenetics.com/

They’ve got freakshow

Packee

2 Likes