Decarbate wax?

Do you have to decarb wax for makeing edibles

3 Likes

Yes. Unless you plan on cooking it long enough to get out all That bho. :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

I am making brownies I was told to put in container with oil and put in microwave and stir till mixed then mix into batter does that activate the thx?

2 Likes

Wait a second?? Who could we call in on this one because RSO is an edible basically and it doesn’t get cooked?? Just pressure and gas I thought? Hmmm plus I put some distillate in my COFFEE and was hammered. I did smoke though so that ones not solid evidence… LoL @kapouic maybe

3 Likes

Okay do not read any of that which I wrote …lol boy was I wrong. RSO is definitely cooked to evaporate away the solvent that is used …lol I was curious and juts read a small article. Sure there’s different ways or methods vary but it is not just high pressure and co2…like I thought…my bad!!

3 Likes

@Tygrow78 would know

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks for all the advise ended up cooking it on wax paper at 200 for 20 mins and wow 10 out of 10 on the brownies had four last night I’m still goin :joy:

2 Likes

Hell yes… Now you can add those bomb ass brownies to your resume! Dope brownies!

2 Likes