Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

That shit is sick…Daaaaaammmn… got some serious jewelry going there. :wink::+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

White Lavender 1 (tall, lanky, purple buds early outside)

White Lavender 2 (short, squatty, heavy trichome coverage)

Both are pushing trichomes early. Outdoors they are just loaded. Ill put some pics of them up later on.

7 Likes

Nice stash. Soon you will have way too much weed.

10 Likes

I’m sorry… I overheard someone saying something like too much weed!!! A friggin Mod … WTH Prey… Bite your tongue Growmie. LoL
That is a physiological impossibility matey. One must not spread this as gospel and we must krush this silly nomenclature immediately…

8 Likes

Lol thats just my personal weed. I havent even showed you my commercial side. Lol i use 5 gallon buckets to store that flower hahaha… yeah i can end up with wayyyy to much flower in between runs. You can truely say you have to much when you have give it away or have to (burn) some weed because you forgot about the extra bucket you found and forgot a moisture pack and ruined it.

4 Likes

I’ll sit around that bonfire all day Mr. Tweetybird. LoL I wanted to write Mr. Songbird but that would make it kinda almost (one could perceive) sound like I’m accusing you of talking up a storm or however the saying goes. I can’t think of any other classifications of avery? LoL
I can’t like the bud gone bad that really blows Prey, Dang gum bad ol bud.

4 Likes

Lol found that bucket and i was like omg. Oh well.

2 Likes

The day I need a 5 gallon buckets to store excess weed will be a good day. Lol

6 Likes

White Lavender 1 outdoors

White Lavender 2

8 Likes

White widow outdoors.

10 Likes

Nice that looks frosty.

4 Likes

I grew her out in the spring outdoors and she was chunky and fruity as hell! Should be in for a real treat with her

6 Likes

White Lavender 1 outdoors. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Clone it or send me some cuttings. And I’ll clone it for you. :wink:

3 Likes

Ive got clones and monster crops lol

4 Likes

Bravo…:clap:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes

@happily retired, here are two rooted and growing monster crops i took from that White Lavender mother with all the purple.

And here is the clone i have flowering in my tent now. White lavender 1

White Lavender 2 just across from her.

The whole tent, week 4 starts now

The other tent

Avenue of the giants 1

Avenue 2

GodRuntz got some purple coming in :heart_eyes:

Pebblepusher

11 Likes

Damn… look at awesome :wink::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Nice grow. 2x tents nice. I got 7 and want another one lol. Just for male plant storage.

8 Likes

Damn… All your plants are looking awesome homie… Good news for a marry Christmas :joy:

5 Likes