Def-Grows 🪴 The run-on grow journal

Hello hello! Im finishing up my first grow, and am running strong in my 2nd grow now. Lots of Lemon Haze and some Greenpoint Seed strains (Dreamcatcher & Tombstone), White widows, and a LavenderX monster crop.

Lets just get straight to the goods then lol

Lemon OG Auto - Nirvana (almost 6 weeks from sprout)

Veg tent

Finishing up a WW @ 8 weeks tomorrow. A few more days left, waiting on some amber.

20 Likes

Oh, everything is in Mothers Earth coco/perlite 30%, 3 and 5 gal fabric pots, or 1 gal nursery pots. Jacks 321 nutes, RO water. SF4000 LED for flower and a 600W mh for veg. Im sure im forgetting plenty more…

8 Likes

@mudman the solocup got knocked over :confounded::tired_face: broke a couple branches and threw perlite alllll over the trichomes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Anyways, shes like 99% perlite free after a double wash, but she was sooo sticky, im sure theres some left. Im bummed, another week or so was preferred but im sure she will smoke fine. Besides, shes got a couple WW cross seeds as well.

10 Likes

Whats this in my veg tent?? Super Lemon Haze reg stuck its parts out at me today… well ive been perving their development for the past few days but i suppose its time to call it?

11 Likes

That sucks! Mine fell the other day. She gets all dramatic when I don’t feed her soon enough. :laughing: Apparently she fell middle of the day and I didn’t get home until mid afternoon so she supercropped herself, but I think she’ll be okay.

8 Likes

Bunch of attitudes with these girls, I swear lol.

Now you can put her closer to the light lol.

4 Likes

Cracked me up :joy:

3 Likes

Very nice! Following along

3 Likes

Nice! Glad to see some familiar faces! :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t call anything at that point until I see the little white V lol. For Vagina of course or Victory either way V is for Victory!

3 Likes

It ended up sporting little balls this morning all along the lower nodes. It was removed. I did, however, find one female, the only Tombstone seed I dropped. So I up potted to a 5 gal. I have a couple other suspected males that will get looked at again in the am. I think im close to rooting out all the males. @sssportsmfg

5 Likes

Yep and the reason I said that, non specific vegetative growth at the node. Until it goes one way or the other I never try to call them. Already made to many wrong calls and got disappointed. There is always enough time to cull them out before the males open and ruin a room. Sorry it was a male. Good growin.

4 Likes

It happens, I suppose. Most this run are turning out to be dudes. Got a couple chicks and a handful of feminised plants/clones. Just a bummer to watch like 70% of both reg strains turn out male. Lol

4 Likes

Wellllllll, lookie what I peeped in the tent on one of my suspect “male” SLH. :face_with_monocle:

That makes me feel good! Its the bottom left in the group shot. :grin:

Pics are out of order. But whatever. Lol

7 Likes

I believe im done fishing out males, maybe one straggler male left. The rest im confident are female, should be showing tomorrow morning hopefully.

White Widow coming down before lights on in the am. :scissors:

14 Likes

@happilyretired @CoyoteCody how much amber would say that is?

5 Likes

16 Likes

Looks good bruh

5 Likes

Lookin’ real frosty!

4 Likes

Thanks guys! @OlyBoy @MrBlue

4 Likes