Def-Grows šŸŖ“ The run-on grow journal

@defnsmokn @mudman. Why dont u guys make a wood frame out of 2x4 that the cup sits in so it wont tip o er.

4 Likes

Sho do, we love da weed. Carry on with that good stuff in this crappy unfriendly state we live in.

4 Likes

I need to do somethingā€¦ ive got 4 clones im leaving in solos. Good idea, im gonna jig something up out of pvc i think. We will see what I come up with.

5 Likes

Wonder if u got 13 inch risers and set the cup in the center. A solo fits not sure if it would keep from tipping only like 2 inches deep

3 Likes

I wish this state would get its act together on a couple different things. Legalizing hemp, then 5 months later banning it again because the cops cant tell the difference.

After the way this last election went, I dont foresee cannabis becoming any sort of legal any time soon.

4 Likes

Not here man gotta move north for that although they have a crazy ass Governor lol canā€™t win bruh

3 Likes

West is the answer! Lol besides, im kind of over the cold here. Lol

5 Likes

when retire going north as long as the furnace works Iā€™m content lol

3 Likes

Alaska or Vancouver, Canada was always my dream destination. I blame my recent change of heart on my wife adamantly refusing to move even a mile farther north from where we are now lol

I can already see it. My back yard is a pool, surrounded by 6 or so big ass outdoor plantsā€¦ and just down the walkway from there is the indoor grow house half greenhouse. Well, one day it may happen. Lol

7 Likes

@happilyretired here it is :sunglasses:

4 Likes

5-10%, looks great!

3 Likes

Schwiiing! Im choppin in the am. Thanks boss!

4 Likes

Iā€™m with Cody. Sorry I didnā€™t get back over here earlier you did tag me and I saw that I started to read it and look over your pictures and then got distracted.

4 Likes

All good! Thank you! @happilyretired

4 Likes

Got a bud lives in seldotna Alaskaā€™s ( hacked that town name imma guessing) any way is temps outside there been warmer there then it is here. Moose in back yard bruh Alaska is beautiful sho iz.

2 Likes

I totally agree. I love that place!

2 Likes

Gm sly my trim masta!

2 Likes

Morning Blue. Hows the head?

1 Like

Otay my brudda, about to go to work only 3 days this week still to many days lol Have a good day bruh wish u luck on chopping that plant

2 Likes

3 day week aint so bad. Ive decided to wait a few more days. Id really like to see some more amber. Have a good one!

2 Likes