Deficiency Diagnosis Help

Hi All,

Looking for some help to diagnose a deficiency. A little bit of info

Growing in Coco
Led Light
Shogun Nutrients

Started as brown spots then quickly spread and became worse

Seems to have hit the top leaves but for some reason not all of the plants have this just a few of them.

My guess was calcium deficiency so I upped the calcium but nothing changed, possibly Nute lock out as the run off EC had built up a fair bit.

Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Growers Network Family. We are very glad you are here with us now. You couldn’t come at a better time than now! Lol. The community will help you out, if you so desire any assistance.

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

6 Likes

Incorrect pH / overwatering / root constriction / heat stress / bad nutrients all springs to mind looking at the picture. Might be worth tapping in all of those parameters to determine the cause.

5 Likes

The way they look I’m Gonna guess heat stress, being it’s only at the top like it is.

Marty

5 Likes

my guess also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How frequently are you watering?

2 Likes