Deficiency? Not calmag not nitro?

Thanks you for your answer, time and energy.

The new growth looks good to me. Some tips are burnt. I think it is from the spraying.

I have the feeling that the amount of leaves is increasing and that it goes up.

I did several pictures from different spots, and also from the nutes that I am using. Tried to add some info straight in the picture to not make it too bulky.

I watered with plain water (ec 0.25, ph 6) in each plant.

We have 2 strains: Green mango and harlequeen. Harlequeen has 3 different phenotypes, A, B and C.

GM

p

GM drain:

PH 6.4
EC 0.85

HQ A

Drain HQ A
PH 6.6
EC 0.5

HQ B

Drain HQ B

PH 6.4
EC 0.75

HQ C

Drain HQ C

PH 6.3
EC 1.25

I tried to make the best pictures that I could, hope this will help. Thanks again !

3 Likes

@happilyretired is scheduled for surgery today so he may not be around for a bit.

3 Likes

I hope everything is OK and he will be fine !

2 Likes

@TheMadFlascher
@PreyBird1
Could you guys please give a little assistance here. I’m a little under the weather and don’t feel well enough to be helping out right now. As you know time is very important with these crops so if you guys could jump in here or call and somebody else who might be able to give some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. I believe I have gotten enough information here for you guys to give informed advice. Thanks in advance.:wink::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Yeah I know the labels are a little bit foreign to us but I think you guys are competent enough to figure it out.

Again, thank you

5 Likes

Well part of the problem i see. Is that there is no light happening below the canopy. The plant will eat these leaves to a point before they fall off. I would defoliate a bit to get more light down there. Because it looks like it might be past the issue now. But i was also going to say seems like they need more food. They seem to be a bit more hungry and need a little more food. I dont water using a system Either. but the lack of defoliating is going to be a bug nightmare fast. They love the thick un disturbed leaves and they go wild. You have a lot of clawing so either too much nitrogen or the spray your using for bugs? Is to concentrated and or has neem in it?

4 Likes

Hi everyone thank you for your support and time spent into my post.

I got different advices but essentially bob adviced me to drop the ec to 1.5 with the stretch nute and slowly rise it when I see improvements into the canopee.

Thank you preybird1 for your advice, it is something that I wanted to do, make a hard defoliation just before switching to 12/12. Unfortunately being alone makes it that when I finish the last tray the first one looks like at the beggining, full of leaves.

Particularly the upper level is not work friendly.

Today I did multiple drains/ runoff.

I did one with exclusively calmag and two with exclusively stretch nute.

What I have notice is that in both of them the ph drain was 6.4 for an input of 6.

On the calmag the input was 0.68 ec and the output 1.15 wich makes me think of a buildup.
Now the rust patches on the leaves makes me think of excess of cal.

On the stretch nute the first input was 1.05 the drain 1.05.

The second input was 1.95 and the drain 2.15.

So I will water with 1.5 ec and slowly rise to 1.75 and stop for now the calmag.

Please if this seems to be stupid from your point of view don’t hesitate to tell me :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day and thanks to all again !

1 Like

Hi everyone. I notice that some of the new growth has a bad formation. At the beggining I thought it was thrips activity from the bitten leaves but i am a bit curious about some malformation coming from nutes. I am receiving beneticial insects tomorrow to fight thrips, but just a quick update about how the new growth is looking like after a few days of stretch

Not all the crop is hitted, some places more than others from the same strain wich makes me think that indeed it is the thrips

1 Like