Deficiency?

Do yall think it’s a mag/cal deficiency or other?

1 Like

Not knowing anything about your soil or nutes, it’s difficult to determine what the issue with your plants might be. What is your going medium? What nutes (if any) are you using? What is the ph of their water?

In the meantime, save these charts to help identify what the problem with your plants might be.

1 Like

Ph is at 6.2 and the no nutes. Just happy frog soil from fox farm. With a weekly dose of cal/mag.

2 Likes

Let’s ask some growers that know more about this than me.

@mudman @LoCoRocK @OltimeGrower @repins12 @defnsmokn @bow4buck @Jimhigh66 @MrBlue @kdawg @sssportsmfg

What do these leaves look like to you?

3 Likes

Too much lime I get that look - but when it is way bigger. Happy Frog soil has pretty much nothing it. I have had a Chronic that genetically did that - every clone I took. It can work itself out.

I would just pull it out of that pot and put it in something bigger with the Happy Frog - but mix in 1tbs/ gallon of soil of Dr Earth Homegrown or something like 4-4-4

2 Likes

Looks a bit like to much water. Might be dampening off. Hard to tell in the pics but might be ready to pot up too JMHO.

4 Likes

It looks varigated to me…pigment mutation, what pop was saying…:+1:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the fast replies.

1 Like

I use HF for about 4 weeks for seedlings and then its spent. I switch to Promix and start nutes from there.
Like rock and pop said transplant into more HF and give her a shot Recharge or Dr Earth…I think you’ll be impressed in two days…try not to over do it after you see what happens…:pray:

3 Likes

What kind of water are you using?

2 Likes

Looks root bound to me. Possibly overwatered. Get it in another pot. And go from there.

2 Likes

I had one that did that when young, it was a Blue Dream…I didn’t do anything as only one of the 6 I was growing did it. It grew out of it all by itself so I don’t think it was a nutrient deficiency, I think it was more genetic. And just out of curiosity is that a Goldleaf from ILGM? Cause that is where I got my Blue Dream seed.

1 Like

These growers have you covered.
Post another picture update in a couple of weeks.
Stay Growing✊

2 Likes

Well blue would take that out of that pot into a small like 3 gallon smart pot put into ff ocean forest mix in recharge and myco, ph water to 6.3-6.7 range let er roll for a about 3 weeks no nutes just that water… my 2 cents not knowing all what your doing and using about the best I’d say you’ll be otay :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:
Not sure where you live but if it’s super cold like it is here make sure your water isn’t to cold
68-70 degree water. :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. Moving to a larger pot and giving ph’d water.

2 Likes

I’d go easy on the calmag to if u use it in three week go lite!!!:ok_hand: Get some bat guano I use it always
Oh, if you do get bat guano there’s different npk of that get the higher in nitrogen one :v:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t water to much right away. It’s had plenty. Give it a little when the pot gets light in weight. Not a lot just enough to moisten it up. Keep an eye on it. She should turn around. Then you can get on a good watering schedule. Ph’d 6.5- 6.7 is a good ph for soil. Water when the pot is light in weight after you get her back to normal. ppms should be around 5-600 in veg stage.

2 Likes

I’d try to get p.h. between 5.9 or 6.o

1 Like

That ph range is good for Hydro not soil @mouse935

3 Likes

Ahhhh forgot haven’t grown in coco for like 5yrs

1 Like