Deformed babies 👶🏼

I was at a mate’s last night and in his nursery tent I found some deformed babies, have a look:

Not my grow, so I don’t have all the exact details but I do know his general parameters are always alright, temps a little high atm at around 30°C due to our weather. Organic grow with Biobizz organic liquid fertilisers.
Maybe a virus. We did find thrips in a 5x5 across this tent, a flowering tent that is in week 2, but we didn’t see 'em in the nursery. What do you guys think causes these ugly babies?

9 Likes

Me smoking a joint with the thrips.

11 Likes

@chrisj @Dog_Fart1 @happilyretired @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @sssportsmfg @TheMadFlascher @treetrunks @ultrapuff

Gimme something :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The thrips die easy just use monterey garden spray.

10 Likes

Hey Mr. Monkey…well early thrip or other insect feeding will certainly cause distortion of growth,
but seedlings do some wonky stuff all on their own!!

Virus infections will also give distorted, anemic growth…but I believe it’s too early to make any dire predictions ! As a wayward youth, I went through some wonky periods and just took time to grow out of it !!!

13 Likes

Reckon it could be the thrips?

10 Likes

Yeah, if they’re in the area they are certainly suspect…

10 Likes

Maaa’fockers!

10 Likes

Ughhhhhh this sucks I’m so sorry man! I feel as if you will make it out on the other side well though!

6 Likes

Like @TheMadFlascher says, it could be due to having the initial thrips issues.

5 Likes