Deformed branches

Ok I’m going to try again couldn’t get it to post the first time. My problem is that on one plant in like three places the stem/ stalk is swelling up about 3 times it’s norman size about a inch or inch and a half long. I’ll try to add pictures. But I was hoping that someone might know what it is.this is my first post but I wanted to thank everyone for the tons of information you give out I’ve learned so much from just reading everything so thanks again hope everyone has a great weekend

2 Likes

Share a pic so we have and idea what you’re talking about but it may be safe to say you’re dealing with a mutation and there’s nothing you can do about that. As long as your grow isn’t hindered by whatever going on, it should be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks alot no the grow is going pretty good for a beginner I’ll try again to post a picture it wouldn’t let me upload before![1600970665807|186x248](uplo

a
d://x9qDFr8jZ87GxvOVsHqPbut5Elq.jpeg) 1600970666178

2 Likes

You have to wait for the pic to fully load.
It’ll show 100% in lower left corner and a check mark when done.
:v:
The top in that pic is blurry but doesn’t look quite right. Can you get some clearer pics ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

That looks funky. Looks like it or something is killing off your new growth?

4 Likes

Kinda looks like stem rot. Are you re vegging? If you can try to transplant into a different pot but inspect your soil for a fungus or root rot.

What stage is it in? Do you have a picture of the whole plant not just the branch that’s dying?

4 Likes

1600928390798 1600928381164

2 Likes

These pictures are a couple week ago it looks alot better in person

3 Likes

Should I cut those places off of my plant?

1 Like

It looks like bacterial pith necrosis (Pseudomonas corrugata)

1 Like