Deformed Do Si Do?

This is a Do Si Do that germinated 11/01/22. It looks very different from a normal plant but it does have the strong usual aroma.
What causes its leaves to look so odd? This is the first Do Si Do that i have grown, so maybe this is normal for this strain.
On a lighter note, I have two Bruce Banners germinated 12/15/22 that appear to be going well.

7 Likes

it looks like a plant that is trying to reveg after being budded :slight_smile:

could it be an auto?

all the best

Dequilo

6 Likes

Overdose of N? It certainly looks like you know what you’re doing, looking at the other two pics.

Marty

6 Likes

@ArtVandalay hey that plants is re-vegging. At one point it started flowering then the light schedule changed back to veg. Thats 10 days to start to flower and then 10 more days to revert back to vegging 22 days gone! Better check your timers out! It will happen again if you dont figure it out.

8 Likes

Yep reveg forsure dont flower it out yet just tested this

7 Likes

Ah, so that’s it. I had a couple of more mature plants in this same tent and had their light schedule on for flower. I’m not the sharpest crayon in the box I guess.

8 Likes

Its ok but remeber the plant takes another 10 days everytime it happens.

7 Likes

And coming out of reveg like yours can take 2 weeks just leave it will get super weird from here and then it will start to look normal just leave it on a veg light schedule. My guess is it going to take 2-3 weeks to look normal again. Try doing a monster crop plant next time. Let it flower for 2.5 weeks and reveg it.

8 Likes

and flower it again and reveg it :slight_smile:

than put it outside early May

it give lots and lots of buds

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

Damn a doubke revegg good hell it would make an overload of shoots. Makes me want to try that but i cant grow outside here. Doing the indoors probably would not work out to well??

8 Likes

big room maybe

you get a plant outside like this

8 Likes

I can grow only six and keep everyone happy so I have ones in

seven gallon pots to get root bound and a do a double reveg :slight_smile:

I cannot have may backyard looking like this

I love outside 106 days to go

Dequilo

8 Likes

I can’t WAIT! Being in the Northeast we only get so long to grow outside , hopefully I’m going to be able to once I build this cattle panel hoop house!

6 Likes

That is insane! My neighbors would “probably” ask questions if my backyard looked like that

4 Likes

this is 2022 before The Police

that was July

after The Police

2 week of August :frowning: brings tears to my eyes

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a shame man. At least you’re still on this side of jail bars I guess. One of these days when I own my own home I’ll do an outside grow.

6 Likes

59 days or so I will be back outside with way too many plants :slight_smile:

6 Likes

When you grow outside you still use nutrients?

7 Likes

when I first put them in I use 20-20-20 once and when I want them to start flowering 10-30-20 once

the soil in my garden is good after 25 years of dumping the shit of 3 horse’s in them

every day

less is more something when growing The Weed

grow well and live

Dequilo

8 Likes