Dense bud with high thc with strong aroma

I’m Looking for seeds and flower that smoke with a very pungent aroma and come from very dense nuggets highest thc possible… Not fluffy flowers… DENSE flower NUGGETS…A dense skunk with thc at least 27 percent??? online resource would be greatly appreciated have some purple kush ,death bubba, white widow, blue dream, black tuna…just a few seeds each.really want that powerful skunk nugget.

Hi @managra Welcome to the network! :slight_smile:

Dense nuggets boils down to how you grow, lights, medium, genetics, experience.

Many seedbanks carry what you are looking for, I’ll wait for the gang to chime in.

2 Likes

Check out the breeders sites. They have sections that secifically say large yeild or dense nugs. I have some Granddaddy purple and some mimosa. And both strains have hard dense nugs. I am really surprised how hard these nugs are and they are only 2 days into cure.

1 Like

Back in the day, road kill skunk was one of my favs

If this will be your first grow I highly recommend doing a lot of reading and research on lights and nutrients. If your looking for something to stink up the neighbourhood critical + 2.0 by DInafem RANKS and packs one hell of a kick. Don’t expect dense buds from your plants until you have sufficient lighting (not cheap) and have learned to dial in your nutes. Happy growing🤙.

3 Likes

Agreed!!.. Lots of research about the strain your going to get is key as well as the way you grow them

1 Like

I grew a couple critical + 2.0 autoflowers on my first grow and the little girls stunk up my whole friggin house even with the tent shut and filter on full blast… I can’t imagine how stinky the photoperiods are. The smoke was bomb too👌 Dinafem genetics are amazing

1 Like

All of the attributes u are looking for are up to growing skills. I’ve seen growers take the best seeds and grow shitty weed and the best growers take bag seeds and grow fire.

It’s up to u how great your weed will b. Starting out with good genetics just gives u that kick start u need

4 Likes

Genetics is a big part. The white rhino i grew turned purple and hermaphrodited and then went from beautiful buds to airy less potent buds. But i got some seeds and the weed is really good. But just disappointing non the less. And the other 2 plants i grew at the exact same time. Same conditions and same grow tent. had amazing buds dense as can be and amazing flavor.

Are all the seeds from a bank? A plant that hermies with no identifiable conditions causing it can usually b traced back to a seed that came from a hermied plant or a strain that is predisposed to hermie.

Then yes, genetics are at play. If u want seeds, plant a seed from a hermied plant. They will almost always hermie on u.

2 Likes