Discounts for an Organic Soil Amendment

Hi Growers Network,

I work for Terreplenish, a soil amendment producer that helps cannabis plants fix nitrogen and control harmful pathogens (like powdery mildew and bud mold).

As we begin to get involved with this great forum, I wanted to spread the word about a promotional our founder, Cathy Scratch, is running. We’re offering 20% off our products with the coupon code “INTROGROW20.”

Learn more about our product at https://www.terreplenish.com/gm-terreplenish-shop and please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!

Continuing the discussion from New member intro:

1 Like

The coupon code doesn’t work…

2 Likes

I am still trying to figure out if Nitrogen locking plants will do the same…tough question to get answered…lol…want me to be sold on why I should buy a nitrogen fixer when plants do the same… unless they show me I am wrong…lol…

2 Likes

Apologies the code got cut off…INTROGROW20

1 Like

so here’s what does it,
the key ingredient in TP is Azotobacter, the king of nitrogen fixing bacteria fixes up to 40lbs of soluble atmospheric nitrogen in a year. Most plants are nitrogen hungry, unlike nitrogen fixing crops like soybeans, however even soybeans need more nitrogen than they create. Please let me know what specific question you have and our Agronomist
can provide a more specific answer.
In any case, the nitrogen fixing in TP is just one of the reasons why you would use TP.
Great for controlling powdery mildew and other airborne pathogens.

hope this helps win you over one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you ship to Canada :canada:?

Any trial/testing products at all

Cheers,

Packee

Thanks for catching that, and my apologies!

I updated my post with the correct code. It is “INTROGROW20”

1 Like