Discounts for Growers Network Members

@DispensaryOwners @growopowners @mastergrowers

Exciting news… Ruben Rascon @Cure_Advantage_Ruben, managing partner, from Cure Advantage will be in Colorado June 26-29 conducting demonstrations and informational meetings. Find out how our revolutionary curing system will dramatically improve the quality of your product. Cure Advantage is the industry leader and forerunner for curing technology.
GN members will receive a special introductory discounted rate up to 30%.

Contact us soon to schedule your free demonstration. Members outside of Colorado please contact us for future dates in your region.

Looking forward to sharing the amazing benefits of Cure Advantage with all of you.
www.cureadvantage.com

Thank you,

Maria LaPorte

Maria@cureadvantage.com

312-804-1486

6 Likes

Is there a video or some more info available on your cure product

2 Likes

Hi Drew,
Please visit www.snubberts.com for more info… Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a video but hope to have one very soon and will let you know when we do. If you would like to talk to one of our engineers I can send you their contact info too, let me know.

Thanks, Maria

3 Likes

25% DISCOUNT on Royal Knight AG nutrients at
www.royalknightagriculture.com
ENTER RKAG at check out

3 Likes

Direct Cannabis Network would like to offer members of Growers Network a 25% off discount to our B2B membership.

This membership is for service providers and business owners who are looking to get their product, business or services in front of DCN’s audience of cannabis startups. businesses, professionals and investors. You can learn more about our membership here.

Interested in taking us up on this offer? Email contact@directcannabisnetwork.com and tell them Adelia referred you. #letsthinkhigher

4 Likes

Great offer, @Adelia_DCN! Folks, be sure to take up Adelia on this one!

2 Likes

We love our fellow members! As such, myself and the STM Canna team would love to offer our friends in the GN community an exclusive discount - FREE Shipping on the STM RocketBox pre-roll machine, which is a savings of $600 - $1,110 per machine.

If you are a member and are interested in the discount, please email me directly at jessica@stmcanna.com or give me a shout on my direct line at (509) 204-3165 and I’d be happy to apply it for you.

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

STM RocketBox Quick View.pdf (934.3 KB)

4 Likes

Environment monitoring is not just about the grow environment it should also cover drying, curing, storage and transportation. We at P&L Grow Systems believe data is vital to making better decisions across all aspects of the production and supply chain process.

Take a dive into the world of data with coupon code: GN25 at https://plgrow.systems/shop for 25% off theMinder unit.

3 Likes

Anyone looking at commercial LED conversion or new construction? I got you on cost plus 10 percent from any of the top vendors. Combine this with our 5 percent cash rollover PAR Points program toward your next purchase, and that’s the best pricing around.

AND I will personally fund the recycling of old HID lamps.

Take Control of Converting Your Garden to LED and Get The Terms You Deserve.

5 Likes

I would like to offer a 10% discount off any of our GroLine products. GroLine means pH/EC/TDS meters and monitors that were specifically designed with the grower in mind. GroLine is manufactured and distributed by Hanna Instruments - a trusted name in the industry since the very beginning. Please give me a call at 401-765-7500 ext. 164 or e-mail me at mjohnson@hannainst.com so I can discount your order.

Check out everything here. My two favorite products are the HALO® Wireless Soil pH Meter and our Direct Soil Conductivity Tester.

5 Likes

I had a Tamisium extractor over 10 years ago when you where just getting started. I see you got patented now!!! Awesome…are you still down in Texas? My extractor was stolen from my house when it was robbed about 9 years ago in Fairplay, Co. i was making some amazing oil with that thing and recovering all of my solvent. Anyway, Im in Tennessee growing hemp now and want to set up an extracting lab for cbd and mainly cbg. I was happy when I saw your name pop up on here. I need to get in contact with you. Man I wish I could find out who robbed me of my Tamisium years ago. I still have the laser temp gun. That’s about it hahaha I hate thieves.