Ditch, brick or mex weed. Groovy finds

Congo thread! I’m down!

2 Likes

I still have a few seeds of honest to God mexican brick that I plan to grow out eventually just for poops and giggles.

1 Like

Also just got some LP as I call it, (Lucky Packet) seeds from a friend…will grow some next run… Pretoria South Africa @chrisj

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you get out of your LP ( good name). I used to sell LP seeds about 7 years ago, got the name from some buds I used to access. Any relation?

1 Like

No relation… The friend I got the seeds from only grows outside ( sticks it in the ground and gives it water ) No real knowledge…so it will be interesting what I’m able to get out of it…hopefully its not all herm seeds…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ha ok. Used to by lucky packet party packs in JHB many years ago. It was a weekend treat included 1 gram hash and a variety of other delicious weed. Started selling " Lucky packet seeds" when running Nguniseeds several years ago. Best seeds ever.

1 Like

I currently buy my seeds from Biltong and Budz in Capetown…have only good things to say about the serving and products…do you have any recommendations on anyone in Gauteng?..:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Green Smoke Room are based in Norwood. Very nice genetics, I can recommend Black poison and Major General Banner. Maj Gen. Banner is currently being grown by senior officer in SANDF too.

2 Likes

I love BnB, one of the funniest nights meeting the owner in my local. It was mad.

1 Like

Spoke to Ben about a year ago…don’t know if he is the owner…but all them relaxed folks from CPT will chill you…:joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v: