Diy led grow light NEED HELP

im not tho hhah it has a bouilt in driver or something but that doesnt matter anyway because those lights are shit par vise so im using different ones

2 Likes

Gotcha, my bad…thought you were running off the PS in that pic. Either way you blew my mind with your fish bag grow so keep up what you’re doing :+1:

1 Like

Guys do you think that i could buy this? Mars Hydro TS 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg Bloom IR | eBay from ebay? or does it look shady? maybe a better alternative for 60x50?

Looks alright to me…it’s a Mars Hydro light. Plus you have a purchase guarantee from Ebay if it turns out to be a fake knockoff.

1 Like

Does this mean i can plug it to 220v? so all i do is change the plug from US to EU? Screenshot_61|487x25

i also migh have 230V idk. would that still work?

Iv got a 2’x4’ tent with a Mars ts1000 (3x3 coverage) and my 4 autos needed more light evenly. I should have taken a picture this morning but I found a phlizon 600w LED 2x2 coverage on sale for 60$ (now amazon says 70) but it made up the space. I’m running mine on 120v and the electric bill hasn’t changed a whole lot.

1 Like

so does this mean i can plug it in europe? to a 230v?