DIY RDWC 4 gallon 8 site system build

Ok so i got some of these square root bags. Im hoping to see if these will keep the roots in place. There called ez-pz planter from the bucket company. I like bucket systems a lot but im not paying $160 in shipping. I almost bought the kits like 4 times. 1 time i bought the bucket kit and they never shipped i called the company and the owner refunded my money but i wont buy them because of that fiasco last time.

10 Likes

They be alguds @PreyBird1

7 Likes

Ok so i got sick of 3 gallons of R/O an hour and filling jugs up!. I went and got a 20 gallon R/O bladder tank locally for the same price as online. Cost me about $250

So i have some really long drill bits and i drilled a hole 28" from the floor so the water line would be out of sight and above the R/O system when it went into the sink cabinet.
Fishing the water line through the wall was fun not! It took a couple tries.

The tanks fits perfectly under my work bench.

It was a simple tee i added to the taps water line supply tube. Now the systems 2 tanks are connected and i can pull 20 gallons of R/O on demand now!

once my water sysyems was running i was able to to finish my system and get the ph and ppms correct.

I ended with like 5.85 ph
And like 850ppms
Water temps at 65f
R/H 45% and rising.

13 Likes

Ok its all cleaned up and set up.
We got some goji crasher, white Runtz, Runtz, Slapz and monkey slapz!

13 Likes

Nice @PreyBird1 very interested in watching these girls grow up

11 Likes

Let’s goooo! Gunna be awesome, this one.

9 Likes

Cruising along so far.

12 Likes

Ok root inspection time! Everything looks ok.

14 Likes

Looks like you got this dwc dtuff down now.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 Your definitely gonna make some monsters in DWC bro

11 Likes

Ok so this is the 2nd time i had issues. I think its me giving them to many nutrients at once. I think im going to try half the nutrients in the begining this time and then increase. Once they get used to yhe system they seem to be fine and i am having an R/H battle and cant keep it above 33%

10 Likes

If anyone can figure it out it is you.
You do great work. @PreyBird1

9 Likes

Ok these are bushing out!

The monkey slapz is just a Beast plant!

13 Likes

Ive found the sweet spot on the feed. They like 6 gallons of feed every 2 days for the 8 sites. And they gobbel it up so im going to go up to 8 gallons of feed maybe. I just need to kinda ease them into the nutrients and call mag in the begining. Maybe a week of increasing ppms gradually.

12 Likes

The monkey slapz side shoots on the left side started getting bigger and streched over the the 2nd grow light i turned on 2 days ago when i moved the 2nd mothers over to flower.

12 Likes

I knew you would figure it out. You’re a Amazing grower. Keep it up, always love watching your grows

11 Likes

To easy ae bro just a little fiddling around and found the sweet spot they definitely gonna be getting huge colas on there

11 Likes

You barely see the buckets now. And i have to defoliate!

11 Likes

Holy shit! This plant is so freaking big! Its stretching has slowed a bit hopefully it stops. Because this thing 6 feet tall!

11 Likes

Found a hydro loving pheno id say jesus thats some vigor

11 Likes