Dj shorts first light,flo and fruity kush pheno hunt and Dominion grow

Haha I had a hard cider l.n. actually it was tasty

4 Likes

No doubt man i drank a few apple ales last night first time in over a year i don’t drink much but jeez man great minds think alike

4 Likes

Hahaha your right :wink: I mostly have the odd drink in the good weather but it sure feels tropical in here lol.i had to adjust the temps up to 91f in here to make best use of the ppm I’m pumping in under advice from another highly experienced grower, actually he says 95 is best but that’s a bit high for my liking

4 Likes

Okay okay I THINK Im awake
Chimp-waking-up

5 Likes

It’s hot enough to melt a candle in there!! Wow I hope I can get used to the temps

5 Likes

Going thru a half tank of propane a day!! Ouch need to get heat pump fixed asap lol.need a part so it works better.

4 Likes

First light , flo and fruity kush are adjusting now. They need transplanting asap

4 Likes

before the training ,still have to transplant all dj shorts stuff

6 Likes

Do you, guy and gal, ever take a day off every now and then?
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

A day off what exactly:
Work
Life
Growing
Yourself :joy:
Being a Parent ???

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

You’re good doctor! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Haha not many at all ,I’m dragging my heels atm I got 2 plants transplanted and I overheated lol.ill have to do this in stages I’m thinking lol.till I adjust to the heat/humidity. @zeus will help when she gets hm

5 Likes

So you’ll end up looking like this :

4 Likes

Yeah ill go in my swimsuit
source

4 Likes

This is how I picture you going to meet @hoppiefrog in the garden :

What you see first when you go in :

And the two of you after a few ‘’samples’’ :

6 Likes

ROFLMAO. :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Love it brother. Hilarious. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Almost half way thru transplanting my dj short strains.i am planting 2 per 25 gal pot and going with 16 plants per table instead of 8. This will cut down on my veg time greatly, also allowing plants to support the fungal life I am aiming for ! With more than one plant in a container your plants can produce their own glomus and support a community of them

4 Likes

All plants will be lst’d today.i plan to tie the tops down to the sides of the fabric pots

4 Likes

All but one aoc. Are transplanted now!! I had to get a good sativa buzz going I. Order to get in the groove but it’s almost done now lol

5 Likes

Here, just for you :

:laughing:

7 Likes