Dj shorts first light,flo and fruity kush pheno hunt and Dominion grow

Haha and tks for that my friend!

4 Likes

Trying to cut down on expenses I’m running my veg lights at 18hr a day so I can have lights and co2 off for the warmest hrs of the day.a tank of propane is lasting 4 days before the heat pump gets going again.

4 Likes

dj shorts table , first light ,flo, fruity kush

7 Likes

Well the trimming is all done just a few plants left to do the final transplant on now, and back to the grind stone I go!! With the co2 set up it going to be crazy busy I can already tell haha, these girls are demanding before I get to flower :dizzy_face: this is going to be intense lol

5 Likes

Just got my heat pump fixed!! We are rocking and rolling up as we speak!! Yaaay the room can run at 85f now and j won’t be venting all my co2.i found every degree or two lower in temp doubled my propane use.

4 Likes

Just taking a break to eat supper but have room set up pretty good now,most lights have been turned on now . Have a few more to transplant to 20 gal grow bags.

5 Likes

I turned on too many lights for a day I changed my Rh, and room temp and the room told me haha.had to change my feed schedule completely and a big tks to @devjyarn for easing my worries lol. I think there will be a few speed bumps changing every detail of my set up. But it’s all for the better for sure;)

6 Likes

Started my ipm program tn , spraying cyclone (lacto) once a week .

5 Likes

Il be using serenade i gave them a foliar spray of the mocrobe life they just got their first feed bubbled 26 hrs was at 5.2 just letting em ride scrogged in the cardiac cat the skywalker og gsc Tahoe og northern thunderfuck and nebula haze hahahaha also just popped a bunch for 8x4 #2 @imSICKkids loudpedal grape gas x pebble pusher some more big cat kush x mendobreathbx blu glu bx toxic purple rain slurricane and some ethos mendo bendo hahaha gonna have some variety next runs after these will be 1 strain per tent just wanna stock some variety up first haha still gotta get the 3x3 finished up and set up my portable ac again whew got a TON of work and kaits been all work/school/kids so its all me lol anybody wanna come help out bahahaha :wink::wink::facepunch::facepunch:

5 Likes

Haha wish I could lol. Need to pay for my pardon first lol :wink:

3 Likes

@devjyarn pretty sure they just needed more food lots more!! Haha tks brother :wink:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Always thought this was a beautiful song ,I remember laying in bed as a child listening to it on a handheld fm radio :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What were you doing with the other hand? :rofl:

2 Likes

Picking my nose if course :wink:

3 Likes

Haha I was probably 6-7

3 Likes

So not feeling this mix I planted In at all… Doing emergency change up before the roots grow too much . Going back to promix can’t afford to figure this out too much to loose haha.

4 Likes

Were you able to find some Pro-Mix Hp? I know Ro-Na here in Quebec just received a lot lately, so it should be Lowe’s for you I think… :thinking:

3 Likes

Ya CDN tire has it now.i had to use everything under the kitchen sink to get the first attempt done lol. Too much different than what im used to. The plants seem tired after 10-12 hrs every day:(

3 Likes

Well, go get some Pro-Mix and a bunch of tools now… you’ll need them to be able to raise the roof of your grow room for your girls to profit from all the cool gadgets you just got! :crazy_face:

4 Likes