Dj shorts first light,flo and fruity kush pheno hunt and Dominion grow

Sooo friggin hot in this house had to change up ventilation to blow outside.

4 Likes

Room is around 82-83 trying to get it back down to 76

5 Likes

tenor-1

4 Likes

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

dj shorts table ,flo f5, first light and fruity kush

7 Likes

Duke diamonds works, grannyskunk, Munson, skunkband and a.o.c.

7 Likes

Super busy week trying to get this room in shape for a quick flip over should be ready in a CPL weeks now if I get my training and transplanting done before Monday. DJs table is almost ready now

5 Likes

Covert grower says u probably have a co2 ppm chart for different phases. @tdubwilly

4 Likes

@jhowsmon92 do you by chance have a co2 ppm chart for each phase of growth. I was having issues with my plants when I moved them to a high vpd space with 1200-1500 ppm co2 .dialed it back big time and it all came around fast but like to have one insight on how hard I can push. If you are too busy I understand :wink:

3 Likes

CPL gift babies in the far right in the front lol :wink: but as u can see there has been explosive growth room is filling in crazy fast now things are happy again

4 Likes

Hmmm, I looked through everything I had and couldn’t find one.

I never ran my co2 at max levels anyways. I was always running about 900ppm instead of the 1500ppm that many co2 users run. I don’t think I have the lighting to run those levels anyways.

4 Likes

Found this on Google. Sounds about right too, I was up there in lumens but I was running cooler temps

7 Likes

That’s pretty much what I have going now!! Awesome tks man that makes me feel better!!

5 Likes

Rise of the kraken!!! The beast shows its head beware this one is all hopped up on steroids and ready to face budzilla any hour of the day!!! Show me your best contender she’s hungry!!!

6 Likes

Now I know what this girl is like this is gonna be epic!!! I expect a lb or more this round;)

6 Likes

I can Only imagine what this beast would do uncaged under the actual sun In The great out doors;)

6 Likes

dj shorts table is full full full and ready to flip

7 Likes

After a good sniff of a friend’s purple Trainwreck I have decided she does not belong in here ,plus she’s tired it seems she has seen better days…

6 Likes

Just look at the tops on this girl :wink: not a easy feat takes some experience to pull a plant like this into a efficient machine!!

5 Likes

I can tell this is gonna be a great day !! :wink: :wink:

4 Likes