Dmt index, specifically cannabis

My next investment bro. Cheap enough to get i know but we’re currently in a cost living Crisis atm.

5 Likes

I have purchased one but haven’t started it.
Was wondering what you had experienced.
Guess I will start it.

6 Likes

@papajerry DM me and walk me through it what you doing. Will be fresh in my mind when i start mine. I want to leave this reality for abit. My soul is craving something else that weed isnt giving it. I wanna know where i am going? What this all means, a deep understanding. The more i think i know the less i know.

Everything in the UK had trippled in price and cost of bills aint getting any easier.

5 Likes

@TechDCo as soon as I get started I’ll let you know. After I ordered my kit I found out my grandson is trying to get into the shroom growing supply business. Now we are both trying to get it up going, shooting for March 1st.
Hang in there brother help is on the way.

7 Likes

Thanks bro, i have a general understanding of growing them but Rather get some experience of pro growers like yaself and what first hand mistakes you make. Then the trips shall be fun! Am looking forward to this! Ive watched one two many dmt films hong kong based ones lol

5 Likes

I have never grown them before, this is new for me. Hell it’s been probably 40 years since I last tripped. I’m due another! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My mate used to make teas. Whats the best spores to start with? :thinking:
BURMA PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS? Thats the spores in my basket.

5 Likes

The best spores are the spores you have :laughing:

6 Likes

But for real there are hundreds or more to choose from. I was pleasantly surprised when
I started searching. Seems to be an explosion of interest in shrooms in general, but there’s plenty of information on psychedelics as well.
Good luck!

6 Likes

I think its because the world is ending and the souls of this plane know its fate…lifes a drag in it lol escapism is needed and a trip out of this place would do me just swell.
I think I’m going to pick a beginners strain not so trippy spore to start and work my way up.

6 Likes

@papajerry I love the liberty cap, which is the Psilocybe semilanceata in the wild. But if you’re going to spawn fresh paddo’s on your own grain medium, indoors, I like the Golden Teacher strain a lot. Spores should be easy available. It’s the Psilocybe cubensis var. aurumescens or sometimes found as Psilocybe Aurumescens. They’re strong paddo’s that grow many big mushroomheads, a great yielder, easy to grow. Trips are very good. Similar goes for the McKennai’s.

The liberty cap beats all cubensis species in Psilocin & Psilocybin -count though (1%). It contains about about 1/3 more Psilocybin than a cubensis (±0.63%).
The Blue Angel mushroom or Psilocybe azurescens leads the rank in Psilocybin count containing up to 1.8%. Might be worth giving a shot growing once you have some experience. Some call it the flying saucer cause of it’s flat saucer head. But it’ll definitely fly you out of space to some different dimensions when eaten.

6 Likes

For pain as well bro, double win.

6 Likes