Dmt index, specifically cannabis

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the dmt index of latin plant names and if anyone has considered extracting it from the roots of the plant eryone smokes all day.

8 Likes

Well that’s new to me.

5 Likes

Some people extract the resin from Lactuca virosa to get relaxed baked, only found that out the other day researching mutations.

4 Likes

I have extracted it from mimosa hostilis root bark, not from canna tho.
Although present in many many plants, I don’t think it is present in cannabis, or if so, not in high enough concentrations for extracting @questseller .

7 Likes

Whats the feeling like smoking it?

7 Likes

Well it’s one of the, if not the, strongest psychedelics. Dimethyltryptamine can’t be compared to anything else. Neither can it’s effect. You don’t smoke it like cannabis, you rather vape it, almost like crystal m. If done correctly, it’ll hit you instantly with a heavy drowsiness and straight away you’ll experience the strongest visuals, eyes closed or opened doesn’t matter, for about 8-10 mins. A whole range of different shapes and figures, geometrical, arty things, patterns, all in the craziest colours. Very unique experience but it can be a bit overwhelming for some. Although there is nothing to be afraid of really. You don’t “feel” much different. I don’t recommend doing it without the presence of a tripsitter, preferably one with experience with DMT since it is so unbelievable & overwhelming.

The visual trip can literally be something like this:

Ofcourse, these are just images, in the moment everything is moving, dynamic and full blown 3D.

7 Likes

Am at that moment in my life where i need to experience dmt or magic mushrooms. I’m thinking of buying a kit. I’ve heard of its healing powers. I’m 36 and i feel like am stuck in that hard place people talk about when crawled out of a rock. Mid-life crisis haha.
Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

Mushies are tot DMT what grape juice is to Dom Perignon. Just warning ya :sweat_smile: :rofl:

7 Likes

Well I don’t believe it’ll change your life. That needs to come from within. But it can be fun to let the pressure of a bit. Nothing beats a hike in the nature on mushies. In moderation. Can be really refreshing, inspiring.

7 Likes

Lol I’ll gather some knowledge first before i do any of this and make sure am not alone. Probably do guided meditation with it.

6 Likes

Definitely :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Cool topic @questseller, and something I just been dealing with. Stopped off at my extraction mates place on the way back from a flower festival at another town inland. I am smelling like perfume, as he is currently making his own extractions from scratch and working on perfume. I have tried DMT in the past and was interested in one stage in extracting it from an Acacia tree that is overpopulated around our area. We get a tonne of acacia varities, and not to sure which one it is, however the town in SA where it is Tarkastad, in the Eastern Cape. It is a specific variety that contains enough to extract from the bark, if I remember correctly. But seems Acacia contains loads of psychoactive compounds.

7 Likes

This is a good list :+1:

I have only used the Mimosa Hostilis or Jurema root bark tho.

6 Likes

Should i start first with magic mushrooms, whats the best mushroom for micro dosing?
Looking on Etsy for kits. Thanks guys.

6 Likes

It’s the perfect time of the year to walk out the door and pick some Liberty caps in the nature if you live anywhere near them! Ahhh those days :heart_eyes:

I like the Golden Teacher if you’re going to grow them. You can’t go wrong with any of these really:

6 Likes

Thanks. Am not risking going picking quite yet, they say its easy but I’ll grow some different species and slowly broaden my mind. Its like a motorbike race sometimes my “train of thoughts”. I apologise.

6 Likes

I’m not familiar with a specific “DMT index” of Latin plant names, but it’s definitely interesting to hear that someone is considering extracting DMT from the roots of cannabis. From my understanding, DMT is typically found in the leaves and flowers of certain plants, not the roots. However, it’s always worth exploring and researching different methods of extraction. If you’re interested in learning more about DMT extraction, you can check out some research chemical vendors in USA who might have more information on the topic. It’s important to keep in mind that DMT is a Schedule I controlled substance in the United States and possession, distribution, and manufacture of DMT is illegal.

6 Likes

I smoke a lot of leafs and flowers, i have had a few trippy DMT type of trips while stoned. Maybe it is in the leafs and flowers or when certain strains cross could cause the THC crystals to form differently, to how organic tastes and smokes so much better. :thinking:

Welcome to the community my friend. I hope you find what you are looking for in life and on this forum. GN

5 Likes

One of the plants that contain the highest concentrations of DMT, ideal for extraction, is the mimosa hostilis, and it is pulled from the plant’s rootbark. So yes roots.

5 Likes

@TechDCo did you purchase a kit ?

6 Likes