Do these look like viable seeds

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out if these look like they could be grown? I’m so poor I gotta hope I find some seeds in my stash haha.

3 Likes

Maybe, are the shells cracked at all?

They might not be viable but if the shelles are good at least you have a chance

3 Likes

Absolutely. Yes.

3 Likes

No. The shells are not cracked

3 Likes

Means they haven’t been damaged so they are worth giving a whirl…look out for males!

3 Likes

Ok. Thank You tdudwilly

3 Likes

I am going to start referring to you as “THE Nat Turner” - or TNT for short.

You can try to grow those seeds, but in my (limited) experience, any seeds I’ve found like that that I tried to germinate were non-starters. Definitely worth a shot, though. It’s free to try. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. That dude was a real badass.

4 Likes

For real - he was not someone to be trifled with. :smiley:

3 Likes

Right. I can’t like post, it says I need to wait an hour

4 Likes

Right. You mean the ones I posted a picture of?

4 Likes

I got some autoflower seeds I don’t plan on growing @turnernathaniel that you are welcome to have

I think they are “cheese”

Message me directly if your interested

2 Likes

Are you familiar with how to germinate them?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, sir. Generally if the seeds are white/green/light in color they can struggle to germinate.

Healthy, mature cannabis seeds are generally a darker (light chocolate) color or tiger striped.

5 Likes

I see. I’ll hold on to em and get to work with what you send us.

4 Likes

“Tiger striped” are always awesome… with awesome germination success… I had one in my 1lb of Lost Coast Hash Plant I grew last year and it’s producing an amazing plant at the moment

6 Likes

Beautiful. So having them in the cup helps to strengthen her roots, im new at this, but is that the case?
I would like the picture, but I have exceeded the likes allotment for 1 more hour.

1 Like

Yes… it’s what a lot of us do… This is the Hinterland I planted 2 days ago… I am waiting for my living soil to arrive tomorrow and 5 more 35 gallon cloth pots to arrive then all 6 of mine will be outside for the season… I grow crop cover (white clover) then early July I will drop straw on top and top dress with bokashi and start composting the clover into it…

4 Likes