Do we have the same problems?

Is this a potassium or nitrogen deficiency?

Maybe a PH issue? Most feed/nute schedules make it hard to cause a deficiency, not that it doesn’t happen. Most common issues will go away with the next feeding. But where are you running your PH?

could be related to lights and temps. check those… always keep them same without too much variation. dont look bad tho :+1:t2:

hello sir. Give as many characteristics of your grow for better answers. Like what lights, nutes, age of plant? Light hight, temps, humidity, ph levels…

1 Like

I’m running the ph at 6.8. Is that too high?

PH 5.8-6.2 hydro… 6.5 soil- no wiggle room on PH.

1 Like

I dropped my ph to 5.9 and the color came back . I read the feed chart and it recommends the same thing on ph 5.8-6.2. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Your Ph will lock out nutes… always troubleshoot Ph first… if it’s off that’s probably your problem… only correct one thing at a time or you will never know what the issue was…

6 Likes

Im putting together a video that should answer all your questions check out my YouTube page.

Here you go. I’m not sponsored by any of these companies you see in this video.

I’m running the temps at 73-75 degrees fahrenheit and trying to keep the humidity between 60-70%. This is my first time running coco, I’m used to using fox farm soil. I like it so far mainly because fox farm almost always had gnats in the bag. No gnats this round so far. I do have white spots on the fabric pots I’m gonna switch the pots just in case. Oh yea and the leaves bounced back to their normal color. Follow me on YouTube @goodiemanh IG @goodiemanh and remember #goodiegotgas

Hey guys im back after a brief hiatus. I just posted a new update in YouTube if you wanna watch the video. but im in week 5 of veg thinking about going to week 7 or 8 of veg and flower for 10 weeks. The link for the YouTube channel is here. Thanks for stopping by.

veg wk.4 - YouTube

check out my new upload let me know what you think

1 Like