Do y’all have any recommendations for a good herb vaporizer?

My wife is looking to get a herb vaporizer. She likes the looks of the Pax 3, but wanted me to ask in the forum if any of y’all knew of one or some that might be better. And/or please let me know if you own a Pax 3 and are happy/unhappy with it.

Thank you all for your time and input.

2 Likes

I never tried the Pax 3, but I heard a lot of good things about it… :thinking:
I have the Boundless Tera and it’s a beast! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you for the response, @kapouic. We will definitely look into the Tera as well.

3 Likes

I just bought the dynavap 2020

It a manual vape … i have seen a ton a good reviews on it and it looks cool so I am gonna give it a try … it will be here sometime tomorrow I will let you know

4 Likes

Thank you, @docee. We really appreciate your input. I will give it a look.

2 Likes

A close friend of mine has been using the Pax 3 for a year now and swears by it. I am sure it is a dry herb and concnetrate vape in 1?

1 ,2, 3 the Pax models just seem to be getting better. With longer battery life, neater design and now including an extract/concentrate chamber. What more does a discreet cannabis enthusiast require?

Since 2007, PAX Labs has taken the world by storm with the introduction to its first of the series PAX 1 vaporizer. PAX 3 comes with a whole bunch of new features, accessories, and developments. Its a dual-use vaporizer for both dry herb and cannabis concentrates.

The design is stealthy, portable, sleek and shiny and available in black, gold, rose gold and silver. There are quite a few notable accessories that come in the PAX 3 box, namely: a concentrate insert, extra mouthpieces, charging cable, docking station, extra oven lids, extra screens, a maintenance kit amongst other items, including the PAX 3 itself. One of the new features is its smartphone app, allowing you to connect easily via Bluetooth to boost, flavor, stealth and efficiency mode. Full article

4 Likes

One of the many reasons why I prefer the Tera is for the chamber size… it has all the accessories you may want included with it also. It also has 2 removable, rechargeables batteries and the chamber is one of the biggest for a portable vape.

3 Likes

Thank you, @chrisj. That is great information. Yes it is a herb/concentrate vaporizer.

4 Likes

The Tera is definitely going to be one we consider. Thanks again for the helpful input.

3 Likes

I like my Silver surfer

4 Likes

Thanks for the input, @tvbfe. It says that is a desktop vaporizer, no? My wife was looking for more of a handheld at this time. We will definitely look at the Silver Surfer when she is looking for a desktop.

2 Likes

Oh, yes sorry it does need a table and a power outlet

2 Likes

No worries. I did not specify in the OP. My bad.

3 Likes

I have the Mighty by storz & Bickel. Comes with a lot of cool accessories. It’s high $ but it’s everything they said it was. Very happy with it. Everyone I’ve let use it loves it too.

2 Likes

I’ve also had a DynaVap and those are awesome! Butane lighter or regular lighter and you’re good to go. No wait times on the battery to heat up the oven or having to charge it. Simple yet genius design and performs very well.

3 Likes

Thank you, @treycer11. The Mighty is pretty impressive. Thanks for the recommendation.

3 Likes

I have a Storz and Bickel The Plenty, Dr. Dabber Switch and a Pax 3. The Plenty is by far the best herb vaporizer of those and is very good. The Switch is good for both dabs and dry herb, but better for dabs and charge will last easily all day recharges in 2 hours and can be used plugged in. I found Pax 3 a light weight in comparison, but is portable.

2 Likes

Thank you, @gdoc. The Plenty and Switch are really nice. My wife needs something portable at this time. She is wanting to get a desktop in the future and she will definitely consider your recommendations. I really appreciate your input.

2 Likes

@jktavernier so I have had about 24hrs with the dynavap…
So let me say it is dope… maybe like .1 into the chamber depending on how you heat it 3-5 hits.
So you can get a good feeling from like .1 I didn’t believe it till I used it.

But I do know that a pax it down the road for me only because I have always thought they looked dope.

I will say I am gonna be ordering the titanium “oven” and the concentrate coil

5 Likes

Pax is nice. It’s very sleek and simple to use. Few buttons. No screens or settings to mess with all the time. It’s a great option, but there are a lot that have features she could really appreciate. Sneaky Pete on YouTube does great reviews and has a store. No affiliation, just a good experience.

We’ve used a lot of vapes and I know that my wife preferred portable ones that were straightforward to use. Some of them are like high tech gadgets, which I like to play with, but my wife finds intimidating or clunky to use.

4 Likes