Do you have a website for your dispensary or grow operation?

Does your dispensary or grow operation have a website? If you do, please link in the comments. I’m trying to find the best designed websites in the industry. I’ll start it off with one of my favorite websites: Grow Op Farms.

3 Likes

Well this is what a $1 Billion dollar online legal medical dispensary looks like…

3 Likes

It amazes me that for a billion dollar plus valuation - acres of greenhouses and hundreds of thousands of square feet of indoor space that they can’t manage more than 9-10 strains. Usually they have 6 or less available…

2 Likes

Maybe it’s like beer. Coors only has a handful of beer types they produce at that scale. The rest of what they produce is from microbreweries that they’ve acquired:
https://www.millercoors.com/breweries/coors-brewing-company/brands-we-brew

3 Likes

Yeah they are like to Coors of Cannabis. Poor quality, mass marketed crap.

1 Like

My guess is that it has to do with economies of scale. By focusing on only a few strains at that large a size, they can significantly reduce their operational costs. Diversifying their strains would add a bunch of extra costs.

It is more complex that. The Canadian Licenced Producers program has been a disgrace in the last year. With billion dollar valuations, pesticide laden product and inability to maintain product supply. There are a lot of greedy capitalists in the game as well who are gaming the system while trying to keep the small growers and dispensaries out of the system. The amount of money flying around is crazy and the establishment is doing its best to take as much as it can.

1 Like
2 Likes