Do you trust gas station CBD?

I’ve never tried it, and I don’t think I will soon, because I don’t like experiments of this sort. Most of the gas station gummies are completely faux and either carry less CBD than claimed or have no CBD at all. The federal agency has yet to evaluate the CBD products available in gas stations, grocery stores, shopping malls, or anywhere else, leaving consumers susceptible to potentially low quality and unsafe products. This is why I recommend https://buycbdonline.com where you can find all the products you need and much more.

1 Like

I will not purchase gas station vape products. I also recommend when you go to a vape shop to look up the company and its COAs as someone else mentioned here.
Rarely are they legit or quality products.
I gave up on vapes after a few bunk carts made me feel very sick, all purchased from different shops.
I stick to flower now when I purchase and I have to be able to look up their company and COAs, but even then quality could be questionable. Although, i’m growing my own now so hopefully I never have to buy again.

2 Likes

Definitely not. We get all of our stuff from a few companies in Canada. Legit with third party testing is the way to go.

If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to get in touch with customer service.