Do you trust gas station CBD?

From personal experience, I know that a lot of the CBD products on the market are junk. There are retailers likeTruPotency which vet and independently test all of the products they sell, but I doubt the Circle K down the road from me is doing the same. What is the best way to know you’re getting what you pay for?

8 Likes

You would need to look up the company the cbd at the gas station is. If they don’t have third party testing results on the website then I’d question the cbd product. Also looking up the company that did the third party testing is a good idea too.

5 Likes

Due diligence, absolutely! I have run into some major brands that claim to be tested but when they’re sent to an independent lab the results come back and don’t match the claims at all.

I suppose it comes down to who you can trust, but we’re already seeing problems with black market THC vapes, and I anticipate for of the same as CBD gets more and more popular.

7 Likes

Yeah probably not. Go to reputable suppliers only. Which currently I’m in need of.

3 Likes

Cbd lion has third party test results but the prices keep me away (I’m cheap). I got some fractal boxes cbd strain I’m about to throw in flower soon to stock up and make my own distillate soon.

5 Likes

I use CBD Direct online in Canada… 3rd party testing

5 Likes

Nope, lots of random tests out there saying the quality is all over the place…besides they still sell that WakFloca synthetic weed in most places…zombie apocalypse lol

Packee

3 Likes

Its going to be a hard pass. Especially with places like.
https://www.trupotency.com/

3 Likes

CBD Pluz

8801 Central Ave Suite C, Montclair, CA 91763
(909) 445-9101 https://g.co/kgs/dKWWpW

I buy CBD from here… Even get my 90 year old grandma oil drops… She always tells me how good she feels been 6 months since she started CBD

3 Likes

I believe the best way to know what you’re getting is to look out for batch numbers as well as overall CBD potency / cannabinoid profile. One big problem is that there is a large discrepancy in the overall quality of CBD across the U.S.

CBD is legal on the federal level as long as it is extracted and derived from hemp. In states where Cannabis is legal for recreational and medicinal use, we see the practice of people cultivating cannabis with high CBD profiles and then extracting the CBD from there.

Some extracts are the result of a high quality cannabis cultivation facilities, while others may be from a multi-hundred acre hemp farm. We can imagine the difference in overall quality. One facility practices refining the process of growing a high quality flower and getting a high-quality CBD extraction. While another facility is growing hundreds of acres of hemp and then extracting the CBD from there. There are a variety of key components when looking at the difference of Hemp-derived CBD and Marijuana-derived CBD and an article will be linked below citing those differences. Peoples opinions will very of which derived CBD is better. I believe anytime you see that big of a difference in overall production numbers, then overall quality should be considered. A point to ponder as the refining process of CBD continues to evolve.

As more sets of standards and practices begin to develop then there will become more guidelines and as a result we will see an overall increse in quality of CBD products.

Helpful Article:

3 Likes

I don’t think the article is veryhelpful as it does a disservice to high-quality hemp producers.industrial Hemp grown for seed or fiber is nothing like high-quality hemp being grown for flower or high-quality biomass.

1 Like

Yes, I faced with a lot of bad products from the market and I would say it is very hard to find something good now, but there are some good solutions as official shops. For example there is San Francisco Cannabis Dispensary, you don’t know through how many bad online shops with very bad service I passed until I reached to this guys. So, they have everything you need for your beautiful life. They are licensed, everything is secure, the products are of the best quality and the prices are good as well, you’re welcome my friend!

2 Likes

I don’t trust any CBD products that aren’t sold through a dispensary. Those are the only products that are required to be tested by State law. Everything else on the market probably has half to little of the stated amount on the label. That’s been proven by many random tests that have been done around the US.
Sun God Medicinal’s is an Oregon brand I found in a dispensary that I trust buying online now. You can easily look up the 3rd party testing that was done on each individual batch of CBD. Just scan the square on the bottle and you can pull it up. It’s the only brand I get for my mom.

2 Likes

Also I think its about supporting mom and pop operations as it seems CBD is just becoming another commodity like coca cola. I personally would never buy any product from these big corporations who intend making a quick billion of the CBD industry. There was rumor that Coca Cola was getting into CBD, but that seems unfounded.

2 Likes

Lolololol… I don’t even trust gas station gas. Let alone all the other penny crap they peddle. Lol

4 Likes

I make my own CBD products from my trusted on-line CBD site… I make them for people as well as pets…

5 Likes

I would rather buy from you @Ladithief, than any commercial product. And that is my point about buying from mom and pops, it supports real people, not just in it for the money. Fighting the system. I am having a similar issue at the moment with pork pies of all things. I buy bulk pork pies at a huge cost, and my dilemma is its starting to get ridiculous, the value. So I am changing suppliers after 4 years and supporting another local couple who makes better pies at half the price.

4 Likes

I give anyone needing anything I make for medical reasons any of my products for free… the stoners who shop with me allow that approach… I am probably 700-800ml of CBD oil and 300-400 THC capsules each month for this reason… whether it’s to stay awake after radiation or chemo or to sleep at night or even just a bit of arthritis… maybe even to help your old dog act more like a puppy…lol… and you get the mg I am telling you… the capsules are a little different… I have to go but %THC and calculate I am usually +/- 5% on them…lol…

2 Likes

Well the last time I spent 100 bucks on cbd, felt like getting kicked in the nads! I’ll rather have anxiety and grow my own cbd rather then give these pricks more money! Total duchebags these people are! Buy again i will not… Zero affects it had!

2 Likes

You won’t get high on CBD alone (I do find my focus sometimes can go a little to much when driving and I have to remind myself to look forward…lol…) if that is what you are looking for… I buy 99.9% CBD isolate with third party testing with access to the batch results etc…

3 Likes