Do you want Equipment Manufacturers to fight for your business?

@growopowners, @GrowOpEmployees, @mastergrowers: Growers Network is the place for professional growers. I know that growers are always looking for new gear that helps make growing a little bit simpler and data driven. Grower to grower: do you want equipment manufacturers to fight for your dollars? GN is the place for that to happen!

Is there a piece of gear that you want? Is there software that you want to integrate into your operation? Are you looking for an upgrade? Put it on our Wish List and let’s try and get you hooked up with that gear you desire! We have the connections in this industry to leverage you the very best deals. All you need to do is ask, and we’ll get you connected with the @EquipManufacturers and @EquipSuppliers that you need to know to maximize your grow.

Remember: if you are not active and engaged with the community you can’t get hooked up! Let’s chat about sweet deals!

5 Likes

I am putting out a Commercial LED Buyer’s Guide. SAGE will have a special GN code and first access to the guide.

SAGE Buyer’s Guide Blog

Let me know if you have any questions about LED. SAGE can help spec, source and finance what you need.

And I will personally guarantee that your old HID lamps and electronics are disposed of properly.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Lately we’ve seen claims of significant improvement in yield when growing with LED. This has been a long time coming. What fundamental change in LED technology has been made to enable such claims?

4 Likes

Smart Pots origin is in commercial tree farming. We already have programs in place for commercial growers to get any size delivered ina few business days. Also, we can bill that through your existing equipment supplier. HMU if we can be of assistance. Thank you to all of our users over the years. We appreciate the support! :pray:t3:

2 Likes