Because it’s now just past 18:30 here.
I decided to start with
ON 18:00
OFF 00:00
ON 02:00
OFF 08:00
ON 10:00
OFF 16:00
And then ON at 18:00 again to repeat the cycle.

Let see what happens by next Sunday.
Starting Pic

Let’s compare weekly.

Happy Growing :seedling:

8 Likes

@docdre. That’s Awesome. Can’t wait to see the difference. :+1:
:v::pray:

3 Likes

@OltimeGrower
Here are the training bends I use. I placed them in different positions so that you can have a better look at them.
The ruler is in metric millimetres. They aren’t that big, but very useful.

6 Likes

Awesome Doc…keep us updated …really busy garden you have going…:wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I’m totally going to check those out!

2 Likes

Damm that is expensive… a 30 pk that costs $29.99?
That’s $1 a bend…
If you take our current exchange rate between the US Dollar and SA Rand.
I payed for mine like $1 for 10 clips. I payed R15 for 10 clips. My whole order of a 100 clips, plus delivery was R150 = ± $10 in total. So that works out even cheaper :thinking:

Good Luck Brother @OlyBoy

2 Likes

Here is where I got mine.
Maybe he can help.

https://www.419joburg.store/grow-accessories

3 Likes

Yeah, Doc. That is expensive for some molded plastic. I’m going to check out a few of the local stores before spending a dollar a piece for one trainer. I’m sure I can find it cheaper; and I’d rather support my local garden store first.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, growmie. I’ll check them out too!

2 Likes

Or find someone with a 3D printer, willing to help you out.

3 Likes

@OlyBoy, try Cody…he’s got a printer, if you don’t come right at your local…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I took some photos with my lights off today, so that the pictures doesn’t have that Purple/Blue in.
My plants are nice green and growing lovely. I gave a couple of them some extra training to widen them out and levelling the canopy for better light penetration.
Grape OG

GG#4

Bruizer

Peyote Critical (left)
Gorilla Zkitttles (right)

Gorilla Zkitttles

Banana Kush (left)
Moby Big (right)

Little Group Shots

11 Likes

Hey try taking catnip plants and planting them around areas away from your canna plants. Might detour the cats to the catnip instead of ur plants. I was told this by alot of ppl if strays roam the area put catnip around certain areas for them to go to. They will keep rats and mice away from the area but if u cant find a way to stop them they r. A problem lol. My cat loves when i do a defol he waits at the room door for ne to throw him leaves. I jave to keep a half wall up when i have door open or ge will eay all my leaves. He dont touch buds only leaves and only certain plants

3 Likes

Bliksem…ek most se daai plekkie is nou besig… Awe new growth happening…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Um what does this say?? Lol. Im like what they heck did he have a seizure typing lol

4 Likes

:joy::joy: @docdre lives around the corner from me…you just had your first Afrikaans injection …this shit will sort cv19…no problem…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks @Mark0427 for the tips. I am just not willing to attract more cats, just to divert them to another toilet spot. The problem is too many cats in the area already. Luckily No rats and mice here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Goeie Dagga @Arrow
A lot has happened growth wise, since you were here last.
And alot of more training done too.

2 Likes

Awe brother… Looking good…:facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Cats r keeping all them awayblol. Put them all far enough away from the plants it should attract the cats to that over the pot plants. Put an electric fence up they will stop coming by once they see one get fried trying lol.

2 Likes