DocDre 2020 Grow

Hi Everyone

I know I have not been around much.
But here is my homegrown line up. After many failed sproutings and dying seedlings. I feel cursed.

Cherry Pie (Planted Today)

Moby Big

Grape Og (Traded with @CoyoteCody )

She got some training bends in today.

She has Nice Phat Leafs

Banana Kush (Traded with @gdoc )

GG #4 (Traded with @gdoc )

Bruzer (Traded with @mothergoose )

Jock n Jet (Traded with @mothergoose )

Happy Growing :seedling:

16 Likes

All your plants are looking nice and healthy my friend! I’d say you’ve got a good start on same great plant’s. I’ll definitely be following along @docdre.
:v:

6 Likes

Hell yeah! I’ll roll a crazy fat joint and grab a seat in the front row for this Dope Show. Go get em @docdre !

8 Likes

@docdre great to have you back and awesome to see a grow on GN from GN.

I feel cursed.

Dont worry, I think alot of us growers are feeling cursed. If its not failed seedlings, hot dry weather, hot wind, hail, went out yesterday to see my plants and realised they not growing cause vervet monkeys are topping my plants. Damnit. Good growing bud and lookin forward to seeing those phat leaves become fat ladies.

8 Likes

Following along ! Looking good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @chrisj

Bad weather and cats are some of my problems. I had a cat piss in a pot and kill my seedling by digging it out.
You will see the sticks with thorns in some of my pots. 3 pots has plant supports in, so the cats miss them.
Luckily I don’t have monkey problems. But topping vegging plants could be a good thing. But not when they eat the flowering bud.
I have big hopes for that Grape OG. Hopefully it will become huge before our light cycle change outside. And then the stretch. I might run out of space under my greenhouse. Will see.

5 Likes

Reading this makes me realise what all we take for granted. Never thought of having issues like these!
I.e. monkey problems

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about that @chrisj

3 Likes

Hahaha, no worries brothers.

Monkeys are least of my worries, sadly the troop is so big and they live on property in pine tree. Been living here for 5 years or so, they kinda need to find a new home. The worm is a new problem and causing too many problems. Tested a CO2 gun today.

5 Likes

Hi @chrisj

What about placing Rubber Snakes on and around your Plants, to keep te monkeys away.

4 Likes

Tiger urine works I bet lion does too :grinning:, it’s with a google (a highly effective traditional ipm tech) u can get synthetic version as well.pregnant tiger pee works best, especially where tigers are a solitaire animal :grin:

4 Likes

Does that attract tigers and lions though??? I’d rather have the monkeys

2 Likes

We tried that, also placed about 10 old compact disks on fishing wire from trees to create light changes, also hung dead animal bones from trees ( I believe they only afraid of monkey skulls, I added a cow and wildebeest skull ). Tried it all bud.

Tiger urine works I bet lion does too

@hoppiefrog, please send me some tiger/lion urine, I will test. :rofl:

5 Likes

You can buy it online :wink: I have seen synthetic stuff around here works well

5 Likes

Me and my Grandfather caught the leader of a Baboon Family once that was eating my gran’s fruit on the farm. We painted him White and let him loose. His family scattered when he approached them, Like Seeing a Ghost :joy::joy::joy:
That was the last of that problem.
We checked him many weeks later, still white’ish and walking with his family.

7 Likes

Set to watching, everything is looking good my friend.

4 Likes

The second Peyote Purple seed sprouted today. Will plant it out tomorrow. The first Peyote Purple I had, went into flower early (3 nodes tall) and ended up male.

So I dropped another seed, that sprouted today. I have been looking forward to growing a Peyote. I even got a Peyote Critical clone growing in my mother earth garden.

7 Likes

Time for a Long Awaited Update.
My Plants are all doing wonderful and growing nicely.
I gave some of the plants a little training today, with some training bends.
Bruzer

Moby Big

Banana Kush

Cherry Pie

Black Dog

Jock a Jet

Lemon Kush Clone

Inzane In The Membrane Clone

Peyote Critical Clone

Gorilla Zkitttles Clone

Gorilla Glue #4

Grape OG

Sun Dance Kid Clone

Peyote Purple

And The Whole Family Together

The Lemon Kush and Sun Dance Kid Clones. Stay in my Grow Fridge, under 24 hour light.
Soon I’ll be switching them to the 6 Hour ON and 2 Hour OFF light cycle to test, according to what @Arrow suggested.
Seems to be a interesting theory to test as I want to get the nice and Big in the Fridge, to put them out for a winter grow, maybe in 2 months or so.

9 Likes

@docdre. Looks like you’ve got a busy summer ahead of you. :wink:
I’m also doing 6/2. Almost 2 weeks in and the plants have exploded. They love it :+1::smiling_imp:
:v:

5 Likes

Hey @oldguy
This is not all my plants, but yes it is and is going to be very busy summer ahead, many of the plants, hasn’t sexed yet and some has even been flowering, like the Peyote Critical, Gorilla Zkitttles, Inzane In The Membrane and the Grape OG. The Grape OG is the only one from seed that is flowering. The other 3 are clones. The clones went into flower early after I placed them outside. But luckily the Peyote Critical and Gorilla Zkitttles were big plants already when I obtained them from a friend. That’s why I am leaving my last 2 clones in the fridge, to get them bigger before going outside. So I have a bit of time to play with them and get them nice and strong.

4 Likes