Does anyone know what this can be?

I have collected three of the plants already, and the buds look and smell good, even if the leaves had the spots. The rest of them will be cut in the coming days.

Thanks all for your help and advice!

1 Like

Do you happen to have harvest pics? Hi, I’m Cheryl.

1 Like

Here’s some handy visuals
@victorw

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

Hi Cheryl,

Sure! :slight_smile: I’ve now collected four plants, and the yield has been quite modest: I have calculated around 20 grams dry weed totally. On one hand, is enough because I only grow for my own consumption, and, on the other, I know I have too little lightning and I have to get one more lamp before the next round.

The first picture is a Critical auto (bought bulk), and the other three are +Speed auto (Royal Queen Seeds)

2 Likes

Thanks Packee!

These will be very useful :smiley:

3 Likes

Looking like cans full of pride :wink: feels great dont it:)

3 Likes

They look like nice nugs that will get you high! Have you sampled it yet?

2 Likes

No, not this round. This is my second harvest. In the first I did Blueberry, Lemon haze and OG Kush. I got around 80 g. out of eight plants, and I’ve been smoking them for three months now.

Being self-sufficient spares me a lot of stress, but I also really love gardening my weed. If legalization got here I’d probably try to start growing professionally.

2 Likes

How big were your plants?

1 Like

The Lemon haze were between 50 and 81 cm., the Blueberry were 64 and 109 cm. and the OG Kush between 76 and 110 cm.

I didn’t follow up the Lemon haze, but here’s the growing curve of the others (s, in the x-axis stands for week, and the y-axis is the height in centimeters):

imagen

Here’s the last picture I took of them (the Lemon haze are the big ones in the bottom, the Blueberry the one in the left of the back row and the one on the right on the first row and the OG Kush the rest):

3 Likes

We’re they harvested shortly after that last picture?

1 Like

More or less… I harvested the one on the left side ten days after the picture, and the other two a couple of weeks later.

3 Likes

Looks like a pathogen