Does anyone know what type of mutation my plant has?

I only have one plant and yea its white runtz i got the seed from some weed i was smoking

1 Like

Me I wouldnā€™t think itā€™s a auto

2 Likes

Oh bruh then its a photo period? I mean i did stress it out and nutrition burnt it in the first week of veg

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s a photo and it went back into reveg called monster cropping butt yeah itā€™s stressed out what are you feeding it? What nutrients?

1 Like

Im a beginner so i had to fuck up from the very start i have miracle grow potting soil and i fed it woth miracle grow fertilizer once and thats what stressed it out besides that ive just been feeding water to it for the last 3 weeks no nutrients since the soil has enough already

2 Likes

Wait so how? I thought i was an auto its on a like 10/14 schedule and its on its 4th week of veg so how it go from auto to photo

1 Like

Ok so miracle grow got a lot of nitrogen all threw out so in flower itā€™s gonna have alot of nitrogen which is. It good soil for weed plants id report it in some foxfarm soil or promix re start it front there get it outta that soil bro

2 Likes

So i get some fox farm and try my best to get the roots out and transfer it to another pot with the fox farm soil?

1 Like

Sorry for my spelling miracle grow is not good soil for weed plants repot it

2 Likes

Ok but how tho because ik u cant break the roots and its kinda hard to not do that also where do i find foxfarm soil i never see it

1 Like

Yeah definitely get it outta that soil make sure when you repot do it gently so u do t disturb the roots to much. Thereā€™s some repot videos on YouTube mr grow it is one of my fav

2 Likes

Oh ok ill make sure to do that

1 Like

You can order foxfarm soil off Amazon. When u repot just tip your pot upside down but first secure ur the plant between you middle finger and ring finger how I do it fingers between stalk lightly tip it and it should fall in your palm have your mix pot already ready so itā€™s a easy transfer!

2 Likes

Yea ive done it before but with a little pot i know i have to wet it a little and then wait a little for it to dry a little bit and then repot it so it can all be together

2 Likes

Also another question do i get rid of all the soil or just most of it and leave a little where the stem is

1 Like

You want all fresh soil all new so you can start over baby it till you see alot new growth give her a month

2 Likes

What do u mean by start over and baby it? So i get rid of all the miracle grow soil and just leave the roots and stems? And i just plant it like that and gove her time to adjust?

2 Likes

Just put it in new soil the fox farm if thatā€™s ur choice and baby it meaning donā€™t over water it let it go threw wet dry periods just monitor it and journal it your progress any other questions Iā€™m here to help

2 Likes

Ok thank man also one last question what do i have to do to grow it like how many hours of sun and like the basics of growing a photo period outside? Because all ik is about autoflowers not photo periods

1 Like

It needs at least 6hrs of direct sunlight you donā€™t want it in direct sun all day especially if its to hot in your climate what hemisphere u live in Iā€™m in northern part so we donā€™t get to good of weather like Cali or down south get alot of rain where Iā€™m at I have some out door I just use it as mothers not enough sun for me so I keep em veggin with my lil setup outside :joy: lol mother nature wonā€™t stop me! So yeah about 6 to 12 hrs and I know we running 15 hrs right now outside where Iā€™m at the sun up for that length pretty soon it will b 13 say around end of July early aug

2 Likes