Does anyone know what type of mutation my plant has?

3 Likes

It definitely is a mute what strain is it a stud is a male plant is it reg or fem

2 Likes

Ok mutes are rare genetics I had a couple that grew like Frankenstein were reg there not stable genetics meaning you’ll have different plant variations pheno hunting they call it. It’s a keeper when you ready to sex it out let’s see what you got!

2 Likes

She needs a stud! Beautiful

2 Likes

What is a stud? Mb for asking

2 Likes

Ohh idk much about it i got it from some bud i smoked it was called white runtz it was a hybrid and im guessing its a regular seed

2 Likes

What do u mean by sex it out also its in the 4th week of vegetation tmr its 5 weeks i believe and why do i need a male plant for?

2 Likes

Sexing it out means when you flip your lights and force flower with the week or two you’ll see nut sacks that kind of look like bunched up grapes or hairs in between your nodes that’s female. You dont need a male plant but if it’s a female that’s a breeding project in my eyes :joy:

1 Like

Ok so look its a female it was growing good and stuff right bit then out of nowhere the mutations happened and more weird normal leafs grew in between the leaves that were already there. There used to be them little white hairs coming out but all of that changed

1 Like

Kind of looks like tho re veg leaves

2 Likes

Yea my first thought but its an auto which means ot cant reveg

1 Like

It might of started flowering and it got light leak or something and It started back to re veg what lights are you running and what’s your set up meaning what are you growing in? It out of

2 Likes

Its an auto im growing it outdoors pure sun shine

This is what it used to look like it had the white hairs meaning its a female and then the little leafs started growing and it just grew out

2 Likes

It reg vegged on you it’s not a mute what’s your schedule

2 Likes

Oh idk i leave it outside all day right now i take it inside after 7 sun rises at around 5:30 and goes down at 6:30 i leave it in a deacent spot where it gets about 10-11 hours of sun each day

Also if its not a mute why are the new leafs round and why are they sticking to eachother also its an autoflower

1 Like

I just looked it up in my area its about 15 hours of sunlight a day so if i switch the location of the plant a little i can get 15 hours of light and 9 hours of darkness

2 Likes

@megabudzz215 so what do u think the main problem is?

1 Like

That’s a auto the pick you talking about if it is it can’t revegetation

1 Like

Its an auto i believe im straight doubting myself it germinated in may 17 so im guessing it is vegetative stage started on the 29 and yea on my 4th week

1 Like

Definitely correct :100: what’s the reg seed one u said from the white Runtz?

2 Likes