Does Delta 8 test positive on police roadside field test?

Does anyone know if Delta 8 distillate will test positive on a roadside field test for marijuana? And for that matter will Delta 9 show up as marijuana on a police officer roadside field test any input would be appreciated thank you very much have a great day

2 Likes

Whats the roadside test ? You have any info on your states testing?

1 Like

In europe they swab your mouth and in 2 minutes your under arrest.

2 Likes

Yo from Europe xD

I think it would, the tests currently available are very basic. Check this article:

There are also questions about the accuracy of the saliva tests. Some believe that unmonitored CBD may trigger false positives. The success rate of popular saliva tests have also been called into question in Australia, where University of Sydney studies have found both Securetec’s DrugWipe and the Draeger DrugTest 5000 returning significant numbers both of false positives and false negatives. Source

2 Likes

I’m not talking about drug test as in testing you for being under the influence I’m talking about the substance set you are carrying with you thank you

1 Like

You’ll get no answers from us in the states. As far as weed goes we don’t have any roadside influence tests for Cannabis as of yet…maybe I should say in my state atleast?? I’ve never heard of this until just now. I do know.that if suspected you can be detained and brought to the station for perhaps a blood test but you’d have to be involved in an accident most likely. This is all my opinion and knowledge. I’ll add this disclaimer - all thoughts here in are that of Loco and not to be used in a court of law! LoL

Edit. Now I just read your last post and cops do have a roadside pot test absolutely. Turns blue if thc is detected.

1 Like