Dose size really matter?

So I’ve been growing for about a year and a half now and I’ve heard a lot of rumors about trunk size. They say that the biggest trunk out of the crop produces the most weight at the end of the day. That’s mostly been true for me but I’m having second thoughts on this upcoming harvest. My Scooby snacks are 5 ft tall and producing nicely so far. My northern lights has a bigger trunk size but it’s a totally different species and grows basically the opposite of Scooby snacks (short and condensed). Do you think northern lights will beat it in dried flower weight, wet?

Northern lights

Scooby

3 Likes

My wife says absolutely!!! reading the title behind my shoulder. :grinning:

Its common sense to say bigger trunk, bigger yields. Its the motorway of nutrients and H2O, essential for good growth and bigger buds.

But its also strain specific, some strains just produce more. Also its how healthy your plant is, the healthier the plant and environment the more efficiently it will work.

2 Likes

Did I send u the Scooby snacks seeds? Are they the seeds I bred? If they are u can expect a very large yield. Others here have grown them as well. They seem to burst at the end and the flowers are large and heavy.

Looking good.

1 Like

That’s a great question @chefjonnyg. I’ve heard the same thing but I’ve never compared any weights before. I’m going to start with my upcoming harvest.

No,I got them from a Washington or Oregon seed bank. Great genetics, all of them grew up the exact same way

1 Like