DR. Grinspoon *bucket list of must grow strains*

Ok so a little backstory. I love the work of Lester Grinspoon. I really like the fact this strain is 32yrs in the making/back crossing to the 100% original herloom sativa. A friend of mine went to Amsterdam and was supposed to het me some and he went and forgot. These 2 lovely ladies were a gift from @districtflora! :pray::pray::fist_left: what a great gift! Just what i wanted! Wayyyy cool.
Here is where they are now. They are on my list of must grow strains! Sort of a bucket list if you will. There doing so well.

11 Likes

Happy to help make a dream come true, gonna have to be a clone only share if anyone else wants some. Wish they had regular seeds :confused:

7 Likes

Well… i could make femanize seeds from them after some clones of course.

3 Likes

Ahhhh one of my dreams too!!! Lol.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve heard of his strain and I’m jealous @PreyBird1. Excited to follow your grow brother! I quote him alot when I educate people on cannabis.

5 Likes

Dr Grinspoon and Freakshow are my top 2 must grows.

5 Likes

I’m doing of cross of both in my next grow. Hoping to hunt a pheno with mutations from both strains and reduce the long ass flower time for Grinspoon, it’s like 90-110 days I read

5 Likes

Would love to follow that along. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’ll probably take forever if I even get one. Until then we get to enjoy @PreyBird1 grow

3 Likes

Update here folks. @districtflora and GN.
Ok so here is how this goes down. A paper towel soaked in clonex seedling :seedling: nutrients. And i set the seeds on top of a light at 79 degrees until the beans sprout… Then i make a custom nutrients mix including superthrive, and clonex mix and some other secrets to the sauce. And i soak the cubes in the solution. Then i take the sprouts and place them into the cubes. And fill a tray with the nutrients and let them sit in the solution. Adding more as it evaporates. But keeping it under .5" any deeper level and it changes the temperature of the water a lot. And then when roots start to show slide the cube plastic up and let the roots grow out. And no dome at all. It makes the roots grow better. This method is just like the kratkys non circulation hydroponic system. Which im a big fan of.

Then we take the cube and sprinkle some great white.

Then we tuck her into bed. And anytime you go from water to soil like media its very important to saturate the media. Or it will shock the plant.

And here they are tonight with zero shock.

3 Likes

I am in awe of you sir. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

@katmwall like the avitar. And thankyou for the compliment.
Im really excited to ad this strain to my living mothers.
Ill smoke this Runtz phenotype to celebrate :clinking_glasses: :beers:

3 Likes

Blaze it! :yum:

1 Like

updated pic of the twins
20200912_175412 20200912_175416

4 Likes

There getting big enough for there final home :house_with_garden:

2 Likes

Transplant on sunday to 7 gallon pots.
@districtflora

2 Likes

Gonna keep them in veg after you transfer or switch to flower when they settle?

3 Likes

Im gonna clone them and veg them out so ther 4 feet then clone again and then flower. I like to have many clones of all my plants.
Edit: i have 48 clones of my current garden and there all 7" or lower in height. Sunday is gonna be fun transplanting 55 plants.

2 Likes