"dreaded little yellow spots"

Hey everyone, RABIES here again, spotted these little yellow Bastards this morn, could be from a bit of over watering, im hoping, or should i not take the chance and just toss em? Thanks everyone

Q

10 Likes

a drop of water/nutes ? under lights? :slight_smile:

a guess lensing

9 Likes

It could be several things, most likely overwatering, or air circulation or the start of Septoria. I not really sure if it’s Septoria because I don’t see the brown spots on it. @TheMadFlascher would be a better judge of it. If you have or can get Hypochlorous Acid that would help treat it.

10 Likes

Yup, I believe @dequilo, @nacho151 have it nailed down…Looks like ‘lensing’ to me …

Under our powerful grow lights any liquid (even water) accidentally dropped on the tender young leafs may act as a magnifying glass and kill leaf tissue…

12 Likes

What’s this that’s on the leaf on the bottom of the picture?? :v:t3:

11 Likes

I think your plant could have Rabies
Sorry, i had to say it :pensive: lol
Septoria? Probably

Rice root aphids.

5 Likes

(quietly grabs his bong and leaves the room without looking back at the horror glaring at him from the corner)

10 Likes

It could be or it could be a speck of perlite!
rice root aphid

9 Likes

Only god knows :pray: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Every-time I enlarge the picture it pixelates before I can get a good look.

7 Likes

Yuck :face_vomiting:…why god create these things?

7 Likes

Deffo looks like it attached to the leaf in some sort of way.

6 Likes

Hand grenades, kerosene, and an airstrike might help. I’ll be in this trench over here making coffee. Holla “incoming” aight?!

9 Likes

we reserve the right to use the above on spider mites repeatedly solely at our discretion

9 Likes

But i never bit the plant, and don’t see foaming at the mouth, actually don’t even see its mouth. Someone please help in bent. LOL just kidding everyone.

6 Likes

Actually it was just a small piece of trash, scared me for a moment, good eyes. TY for pointing that out to me, even if it’s trash.

7 Likes

Just playing with words lol glad :blush: you sorted the problems.

7 Likes

Well i think everything turned out ok, look better to you guys

![20230325_170802|666x500](upload://

No bugs cant figure it out huxW6i3vKLughqn2eiceEmOhgsw.jpeg)

7 Likes

It looks like alternaria to me. I saw necrosis with a yellow ring on 2 of your pictures. I circled 1 spot in red.

6 Likes

Well they seem to be doing better, what do you think

7 Likes