Dreamer's Grows

Here’s a full update. They are half way through week 2, looking better after I fed CalMag this morning and already have some tasty looking frost on them.

Here’s a canopy shot.

A little update on the 4 clones, two from each plant. I ran out of 3 gal pots, so I switched it up to 1 - 3gal and 3 - 5gal pots. They are in a closet in a spare room. I can’t afford two more tents yet, but I will, hopefully, get them soon. Any recommendations on how long to leave them in veg? First time growing out clones.

Here is a little seedling sneak peek at the new seeds I’m growing. Starting from the left is orange bud, strawberry cough, agent orange and then last, but not least, is super lemon haze. They were about to break soil when I left for work, so I didn’t put them under the light and when I got home, 16hrs later, they stretched like crazy looking for anything in my abnormally dark room.

in the background you can see my two pepper plant seedlings. One is pablano and the other is jalapenos.

2 Likes

Quick update. They are starting to smell a bit kushy, but if you get the trichs on you, they smell like old school 7up.

The clones are growing quite nicely. The one in the 3gal pot are about a week and a half behind the others. She will catch up, I have faith in her.

1 Like

It’s now the beginning of week 5 and I have been having some issues with the girls. First time I had fed CalMag and I overshot it. Burned the tips a little. Then everything leveled out, just watered for a week. Then I got hit with an N deficiency. Feeding every other watering until back to norm, so they are still a little yellow.

Here is an update on the clones. They are happy in the new tent with new friends.

Here are the Fem from seeds I have been working on. Orange bud in the proximal left, Super lemon haze behind her, going right, is “agent orange” and to the farthest right is Strawberry cough. I put agent orange into quotations, because I don’t think that’s what she is. I have sent multiple emails to the supplier, but I have been ghosted so far. It’s been 3 weeks now, I may just have to give it a rest. (edit: they just now got back to me… they say the strain is labeled a weird way, but it is Agent Orange.)

Also, two pepper plants. Jalapeno and Pablano.

1 Like

Well, it’s almost the end of week 6, dropped Ph to 6 even to try and figure out these damn fickle ladies. They are getting three switched feedings. First is even NPK with micro and macro, second is PK using guano and worm castings, then CalMag on the last. After the end of the week, I will start to straight water with some kelp meal and molasses for a feeding or maybe two, then straight water to flush.

Just spent an hour LSTing my girls. The Agent orange took off on me in a week. They’ve been topped twice now and will be topped again after they bounce back from LST. The clones will not be topped again, just continue to LST until the main go is done and then wait a little over a week to dry and then clean the tent. Then, I will put them to flower. One set of clones showed the same type of yellowing that the mom’s showed, but after some feeding of macro and micros, they went back to normal. Also dropped the Ph lower for them too. Side note, too many plants, I’m up to about 8+ gallons of water per feeding… I miss the 2 gallons I used to do. Don’t mind the stems that popped out of the wire, they have been put back to where they belong. They popped out when I was putting them back into the tent.

Also, the pepper plants are starting to flower out. Bring on the noms.

2 Likes

Thats funny.

1 Like

Hey where are my seeds??? @thedreamer

2 Likes

Shoot me a message with your address and I’ll send you some 20 or so.

2 Likes

Nice thanks

2 Likes

Hahaha I did that. I feminized and crossed my Mendo purps with A train wreck i feminized back in 2010. I Made a lesbian baby and she was awesome, but then I crossed that with Alaskan thunder fuck. I was never able to get the alaskan and purps to give me a good queen from the seeds. That one was a male mendo and female Alaskan.

3 Likes

The seeds from that cross should be interesting to see. You mite get tall, you mite get short,or a mix in between…start 10 seeds and get 10 different looking plants. Hahaha Thats how that sour d x og i did is. Sometimes they grow tall like the sour d and sometimes short like the og. The one im playing with now turned all purple. First time for that from these seeds. Lol

2 Likes

Thats cool my dp ultimate 3rd gen clone turned wayy purple this run. I have another one about to flower its gonna be huge.

4 Likes

Well, the two flowering girls have been through their flush and 48hr dark time. I just cut them down.

This is plant 1.

This is plant 2

Here are the four girls that just went to flower today.

Here are the four girls of Agent orange, Orange bud, Strawberry cough, and Super lemon haze.

Not the greatest pictures in the world, but I’ll get some personal time with each of them at a later date.

4 Likes

Well I don’t know how I made the mistake, but one of my clones was from my male plant, so I had a male just enjoying life in the grow tent until I finally stopped and actually looked at it. Damn 14 hour work days makes me not pay close attention to my plants in between feedings. I’ll get pics here in a minutes.

1 Like

Here we go, I’ll start off with my clones. They are looking a lot better now that I switched to compost teas and earth juice nutes.

Here are some unsolicited dick pics for you.

Here is the other girls. This one is orange bud.

This one is Super Lemon Haze

This one is Agent Orange

Last but not least is strawberry cough. She is super bushy.

Added bonus #1 is my pepper plants are popping peppers off.

Bonus #2 is the one that I am excited for. Thanks to the beast of a man, Preybird1, I have sprouted a Skygod. Let me tell you, it went from seed to this size in about a week. I am completely blown away by it.

If you have any questions, let me know.

1 Like

Nice indoor,i love pot and peppers :joy:

1 Like

Update Time!!

So, I switched to doing compost teas only and my plants are looking ten times better than prior grows. I am using 1-2 cups of worm casting, 1/2 Tbs of guano, 2 Tbs of alfalfa meal, 2 Tbs of kelp meal and 2 Tbs of molasses. Also feed cal-mag. Feeding 3 times in a row and then just water on the 4th.

The Bluedream OG is hitting just past 4 weeks and so far I am not having any issues, other than the accidental cloning of a male. Shit happens.

The girls in tent two are doing good, except the jalapeno. Had a mishap where the fan fell and just fucked her up. One stem went through the fan and just got shredded. It was a horror movie scene for plants. They are 3 weeks in flowering.

Here is the Strawberry Cough.

A little Orange Bud. A little thirsty, but today is watering day.

Some lovely Super Lemon Haze.

Here is some of that Agent Orange.

Here is an update on the one pepper plant I have left.

Last but not least. My Preybird’s Pantheon update. The biggest is is obviously SkyGod, to the right of it is Dionysus (Hash Passion X Galactic God), back right is Zeus (The Ultimate X Galactic God), and the back left is Hermes (White Runtz X Galactic God). Those aren’t the actual names of them, just what I call them and I found it fitting since they are all God crosses.

3 Likes

Nice. Im to broken still to plant anything. Sucks and the painnn wow so painful hard to do things

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see you get back to at least close to your normal and get all this healing pain behind you.

3 Likes

Yeah me too i had some choice weed. My wife freaked out forgot about them. She killed 88 plants by not watering at all. Im so mad but im alive so really i dont care now. But i had 2 yrs into those strains. Ugg start over time.

2 Likes

My god man, that’s a lot of plants. Being alive is all that matter and now you get to start building up everything and popping new seeds and the fun of Pheno hunting.

3 Likes