Drumroll.... Honest to god skunk coming back!

Could be old beans

1 Like

2 Likes

@Slym3r Anything ever come of those RKS beans?

1 Like

No it died. Ima pop another.

4 Likes

They are allegedly from Oldtimer1

1 Like

I got a pheno hunted cut coming in from someone else that grew them out too, Iā€™ll send some over once mine are rooted if your seeds donā€™t work out and pop mine for a male to pollinate it. Same dude (sending the cut) has the Kentucky Red Hair skunk, before my time apparently but sounded interesting.

2 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard some real mixed reviews on his stuffā€¦

2 Likes

Heā€™s a try hard if you ask me, pics look crazy fluffy and not very frosty,may have Terps but I stay away from double strike genetics

1 Like

Whatā€™s a double strike genetic? @hoppiefrog

Lol 1,2,3 strikes your out

1 Like

How do we gauge that though? Thru the cannafam or personal experiences. Of course thru personal Iā€™m gonna give up on someone genetics real quick lololol.

Like what have you guys been hearing? @mudman @hoppiefrog

Personal these flippin beans wonā€™t pop. Lol
I might have messed up. Who knows.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen several people in IG talking MAD shit about BSV. Apparently heā€™s been nicknamed Blue Lies Vienna and no one has found any real RKS in his RKS beans.

Feel free to take that info lightly seasoned. It IS second hand IG shit talk. BUT there were a few people that got into conversations about it on one of CSI Humboldtā€™s posts.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks yoā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, I started seeing all the negative feedback after I had already copped. Allegedly itā€™s not even skunk, but an old haze hybrid called Lot #5. Still an Oltimer1 strain but my understanding was that he got it from a reproduction run by the moderators on some forum he was on and then worked/profited of them against the wishes of those he received them from.

Then, thereā€™s that Oldschoolchronic (on IG) guy who claims he found a mother (from Blue skies) that is basically RKS and has been sharing/selling it to those that donā€™t believe. Iā€™m still waiting for mine after having to remind him, if it never comes, probably safe to say theyā€™re both full of shit :man_shrugging:t4:

Iā€™ll have to pop my seeds at some point too but Iā€™m a bit discouraged after seeing all the talk lol

2 Likes

were you able to score a pack? i was!!! talking with a buddy about an open pollination project to try to get more phenos out