Drumroll.... Honest to god skunk coming back!

aficionados french connection has the right stuff!!

12 Likes

Also check out @todd.mccormick skunk from Mel Frank, I think its for sale on his site.

3 Likes

This is a different beast all together, 74 skunk precedes skunk #1 this beast is all roadkill like and coffee tones but most of all true skunk spray!!! Not this second generation sweet skunk that the creator of skunk had to make to keep ppl from getting busted because of the stench of early skunk. No disrespect to @todd.mccormick but this is the holy grail we are all looking for

8 Likes

Learn something new everyday. Looking forward to see you grow the beast.

4 Likes

This will be a blood bath just to get a pack every seed junky on the planet is starting to Twitch and the Spidey senses are tingling and that’s before any real announcement haha!! I’ll be training my pointer finger and setting aside funds to be ready to click buy if I’m lucky enough to get a pack or two!!

5 Likes

Oh yes please. :flushed::exploding_head:

5 Likes

After finding the old skunk cross from 95 I messaged professor q of aficionados french connection I was given a history lesson on the skunk heritage if anyone wants to see to corrections to history’s info on skunk I can screenshot it for Yas it’s an enlightening tidbit of info

8 Likes

Also @todd.mccormick does have earlier skunk and roadkill but Columbian leaning, roadkill has some fire for sure, but different than the afgan skunk that’s all the craze atm

5 Likes

The best skunk I have ever had was 5 years ago . It was like road kill. You would reek with pure skunk smell. The smoke would be extra skunky.
It was delicious ! never smelled a cannabis aroma that strong, and the buzz rocked
Ace

1 Like

You were exceptionally lucky true skunk has been extinct for years and years,just being dig back out of the grave sorta thing. But it’s coming back again soon :wink:

4 Likes

I’m following this for sure. This is what I’ve been looking for since I started growing. I remember the early/mid 90’s skunk that was lime green, big caylix’s, frosty AF, and smelled like skunk butts. Oh man I gotta keep my peepers peeled for this. Hopefully one of us can get a few seeds and make more to keep it going. I’d definitely spred the love around here if I got ahold of some. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

I got some road kill skunk popping.

6 Likes

Where from if u don’t mind sharing

3 Likes

I’m in oklahoma city.

You weren’t talking to me were ya! Lol

No where’s the skunk from lol :wink:

1 Like

Blue skies Vienna

What year was it created aprox?

1 Like

I’m not sure on that.

70-75ish and 87-95ish are what is super hot ATM, as long as they didn’t add other sweet genetics this is where the true fire will be found :wink:

1 Like

First bean doesn’t seem to be doing anything… I have another soaking now. Sad face.

1 Like