Drying and Curing Tent Suggestions Welcome

My grows are outside. I need a suitable space for drying and curing. My first crop I dried in the garage, ( LST first time Low Stress Training - #5 by saunders315) way too hot 80 degrees. The second one should have been chopped a week ago but I am going to have to wait for all the supplies to arrive:

Portable AC 5000BTU 300sqft coverage

Grow Tent 48"x48"x80"

1 carbon filter for exhaust

Hygrometer/Temp

Oscillating fan

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-12-3-Speed-Oscillating-Table-Fan-FT30-8MBB-Black

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Hello @saunders315 . More information would be helpful here. What is the general quantity you are drying? Where are you planning to dry your crop? Are you doing a wet trim first? Anyway… Welcome to the forum! :metal:

5 Likes

Not much quantity, one plant at a time. My plans is the tent will be in the garage with the AC unit inside the tent exhausting out into the garage. I hope I can create a 60s/60s environment inside the tent. Wet trim.

Photo 9/24

6 Likes

Happy growing and harvesting! Your dedication to improving your drying and curing process will likely lead to some fantastic bud quality.

6 Likes

Almost Ready…

Dialing it in…

3 Likes

Gotta love the marketing folks…portable AC with built-in dehumidifier…an AC unit and a home dehumidifier are the same damn thing !! You can’t run an AC without dehumidifying !!

Marty

5 Likes

science is amazing :wink:

5 Likes

a heads up, there is no such things as cold only void of heat

cannot make cold but you can remove heat :wink:

5 Likes

I see that I didn’t need the extra dehumidifier.

5 Likes

Common sense is better lol.

Marty

3 Likes

Well is there no such thing as heat, only devoid of cold? Hummmm…my head hurts lol.

Marty

3 Likes

you can make heat

you cannot make cold you can only remove heat

AC

4 Likes

Remember to stay attentive to temperature and humidity levels throughout the process.
Good luck with your harvest!

3 Likes