Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Dunbar's grow Journal

LOL @bow4buck probably was stoned ! However he was right, and I think I recall his wife mentioning that he functions better in that condition…or maybe she said he functions slower in that condition…I don’t know…all I can say is my wife prefers me comatose…what can I say?!

6 Likes

Did another defoliation between yesterday and today. I’m sure I could have taken off more, I just didn’t have it in me. 2nd pic is the monster mass auto, 3rd is the California orange. She’s really got some buds going. The little shorty up front is the 2nd Cali orange. She waited a bit to even start flowering.

9 Likes

In case no one has mentioned it my good sir, those are some fantastic looking autos! :grin::call_me_hand::+1:

6 Likes

I should never be in that condition and try to answer questions ever and yes the wife often asks if its time for me to go medicate :grin:

5 Likes

Only one is an auto. In the 1st pic she’s tucked in the back left. She’s also the 2nd pic.

6 Likes

Yes, and very impressive to say the least

6 Likes

@helgast, here ya go.

4 Likes

Your defoliation looks great. Not gonna hurt auto at all at this point. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

@bow4buck thank you by the way. Sorry, mind was all over the place today.

@happilyretired I appreciate it. The confidence in what I’m doing is slowly building a little each time.

7 Likes

Not a ton going on of course. But here they are today.

9 Likes

Mighty fine looking bud my man! Those great big colas nice and dense? They look awesome.

6 Likes

The monster mass auto (1st pic) isn’t super dense yet, but she has plenty of time to fatten up. Kinda seems like it was just building structure 1st? Super sticky though

The California orange, (last pic) are super fat buds. They just really fattened up from the start.

8 Likes

Hey Now. Just looking for recent developments…. Hope all is well.

4 Likes

Those are some really beautiful colas - beautifully done @dunbar

4 Likes

@budlover2 here ya go! Sorry, life’s been getting in the way a bit.

@ravenchief Thank you! This has by far been my best grow so far! Finally getting a little confidence under my belt thanks to @rflasch

5 Likes

Looking fantastic my friend. Ya got it going on over there id say.

4 Likes

Thank you! It smells great!

4 Likes

I’m guessing it does at that…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hell I’d be proud of that! Looking fantastic :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah - funny thing about that - that happened to me too haha
looking stupendous!

5 Likes