Dunbar's grow Journal

Alright guys and gals, I’m going to try my best to keep up with this in full from start to finish. I’m only dropping 3 this time. On the right are 2 California orange bud. The left thanks to @budlover2 is monster mass auto. I wanted to do a 3 gallon auto since all the autos I’ve done thus far I’ve used 7 gallon, and have had size issues. I’ll be running RO water, growing in cocoa, and running Jack’s. Also super looking forward to using BBP. I’m sure I’ll be tagging people, and relying on all the expertise here. Stay tuned!

12 Likes

I look forward to watching your progress!

6 Likes

Just for fun, this is where all my stalks go. My pup loves tearing through the roots, and breaking the stalks down to nothing for me.

10 Likes

Nice your pup helps out….beats cutting them up by hand! Posting so I’m subscribed for grow journal…and impressive results…we hope!

6 Likes

Love it!!

Mobile stalk shredder with minimal fuel costs and fertilizer contributions to boot!!!

5 Likes

Nice @dunbar . Looking good.

Was saying the same thing in my head. Cool dog.

3 Likes

[Uploading:

All 3 germinated and went into cups today. I normally start straight into their forever homes, but figured I’d save a little water.
By the way these risers had to be designed to perfectly fit a solo cup!

7 Likes

We have broken ground. I really prefer the beginning of each grow over the end. Mainly because everything after going to flower seems to cause me issues. This will be my turning point grow, at least I hope. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! Let the building of the cannatrees commence!

4 Likes

Will you be growing inside or out? :v:t3:

2 Likes

Inside, with the restrictions on growing outside, it’s not possible for me. To close of neighbors, etc. Also heading into fall.

6 Likes

Not much to update of course, but everything is growing. I have mixed up a batch of nutrients and intend to give them their 1st feeding today. I mixed full strength. I’ve had some people say they add extra cal-mag with jacks. Any comments to that?

4 Likes

Might up the calmag in flower or if you.see a need. Should be good at this stage id think…

3 Likes

Normal feeding it will be.

2 Likes

Just posting these because I thought they looked interesting.

6 Likes

Post them all! All your babies are interesting!

4 Likes

They broke ground a week ago. The one Cali orange keeps wanting to lean over, and I have to push her back up every time I water. Other than that no issues so far.

5 Likes

You could use a Toothpick or a small piece of wire next to it will hold it up so you don’t have to mess with it until it gets stronger.

5 Likes

Looking good dunbar…I love it…young ladies in waiting !

5 Likes

Would have never considered that, thank you!

5 Likes