Dunbar's grow Journal

To me it almost looks like 2 different plants grafted together.

6 Likes

Things are moving along, can’t believe it’s only been 4 days.

I did try to stand this one up with a toothpick, but she never wanted to stay, so I figured I’d just let her do what she wants.

5 Likes

Just a head start on the LST id say :grin:

4 Likes

I kinda planned to just act like it was on purpose.

4 Likes

Placed in their final homes today, I didn’t take pictures but by the roots I feel like I should have done this a few days ago. Threw some myco in on the photo’s, but had forgotten on the auto. They will get their 1st feeding of BBP tomorrow.

5 Likes

Things are progressing well. I don’t normally have any issues until flower.

They will be getting their second treatment of BBP tomorrow.

8 Likes

You got these girls!

5 Likes

Ok so the 1st 2 are the photo’s, and the last is the auto. Just an update. Another treatment of BBP just took place. I’m hoping the auto goes to flower really soon so I can flip the lights to 12/12 for the others. I have not taken any leaves at all yet except a couple that were hanging in the soil. Figured I’d take some people that are also running BBP. @ravenchief , @boozer , @wow_arizona , @bow4buck. If I missed anyone I’m sorry. More brains is always good.

10 Likes

Beautiful plants. Very lush. :+1:

7 Likes

Everything looks great. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Looking really good - great progress for only 30 days old. You are going to LOVE BBP - ME and my gals sure do :slight_smile:

7 Likes

BBP has been being sprayed on the clones I took from @PreyBird1 Runtz x Slapz seeds from when they were first potted weeks ago. A real hardcore defoliation was done a couple of days ago and tonight is the last spraying as they are two weeks into flower.

When I did defoliate, I waited until mid-week between sprays, so the plants could recover and be ready to receive more BBP.

8 Likes

Pretty sure if ya flip the lights, the autos will follow right along.

6 Likes

The plan is to flip next weekend, but I’m gonna watch, and may go before them. Height worries me.

6 Likes

Just a quick picture. I flipped to flower today. I’d been watching the auto, and while I can’t seem to get a decent pic to save my life, I’m pretty 100% it has started to flower.

:crossed_fingers: that I can continue this healthy grow through flower. I really need a decent grow to happen for once!!

8 Likes

Are you going to be fine. Just look at your plants. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

My issue in the past is that things have just burnt up I’m flower. I have some confidence in this grow.

7 Likes

Heat, fan, nutrients, light. These are the usual suspects when your plants get burned. You know what to watch for and how to prevent previous problems. This should greatly reduce the possibility of having any problems. Make sure your fans are blowing above and below your plants not directly on them, sneak up on nutrient increases also light increases and you should be just fine.

6 Likes

I’ve made some adjustments. Moved my fans off the plants. Lowered the light, I’m unable to dim it. The adjustment of nutrients I’m sure I’ll be looking for advice with. And as the weather starts to cool it will help keep my Temps down. I normally run at around 80.

Until I expand, I’m pretty stuck with the current set up. I’ll be looking at ac options, and such then

6 Likes

So another treatment of BBP just took place, the last one is next week. Have been in flower for a few days now. So far so good!

9 Likes