Dunking what are your thoughts?

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you has used the dunking method for watering your ladies HOLY GRAIL of feeding Cannabis & Weed - The DUNK Technique - How to & When to Feed Nutrients & Water - YouTube I actually watched this an tried it today I feel like this could be the winner! Yes it takes a lil more time butttt I feel like it might help atleast me

7 Likes

I never knew dunking was a thing. I do it sometimes and agreed there are many benefits, especially the soaking of all the soil. I often have issue with soil becoming hydrophoic, that is because it gets so hot out here. I never would have relalised that it would be good for preventing pests to. Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

Absolutely :+1: I seen it , an honestly it made PERFECT sense to me I also have had the same issues as you prolly not the same extent buttttt once I dunked my flowering girls by the end of the day I could visibly see the difference

4 Likes

I really think its the best way to water in fabric posts. Case closed. I am setting up a dunking station this season. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

@chrisj just seen this come across wife’s FB page. A natural way to rid of gnats and flyers. They r attracted to garlic butter like what u get from little Caesars pizza shop. Well u prolly don’t have little Caesars near u but garlic butter is supposed to attract gnats ect. Says this container has been opened 5 minutes and look what it collected. @repins12 @ravenchief @PreyBird1 @kapouic and anyone else I didn’t tag if it fits for u and u try it let me know the outcome of it. And if I try it at all.i will let u know what happens here. Have a great day off to work I go.

4 Likes