Dusa Farms Diablo & Diablo x Review

CannaCribs fans, please welcome our newest member of the CannaCribs Syndicate! Juvar from @DusaFarms has joined our channel to bring you some fresh new unboxing videos, product reviews, cultivation tips and overall industry knowledge. This week Juvar compares the difference between the @horticulturelightinggroup8413

Scorpion Diablo and Diablo X. Join us in welcoming Juvar to the CannaCribs fam and stay tuned for some super sick content! More episode of CannaCribs will be coming soo

Scorpion Diablo X

https://growershouse.com/hlg-scorpion-diablo-x

Scorpion Diablo

https://growershouse.com/hlg-scorpion-diablo-2-0

8 Likes

@chrisj bro what do i gotta do to get sponsors for lights etc. I have seen that more then once now. Flowers should look excellent!

8 Likes

Hey @cloudkandy

Sure. I think its about having a knack for growing, putting digital tech together, and hitting a sweet spot. @wow_arizona was sponsored lights and an entire setup for his grow and created something beautiful online for his sponsors. I think its a bit luck, but alot of hard work and asking the right people.

If you look at the @cannacribs, youtube channel, in most of the descriptions there is a link for requesting your grow to be videoed.

10 Likes

I would love to be sponsored but my flower tent is only enough for one huge scrogged plant.

8 Likes

I got sponsored once for a 12 step program :wink: did not work so well :slight_smile:

10 Likes

did you “trip” on the first step. What kinda trip :smirk:

7 Likes

might have been the cheap white port wine and brown hash we were smoking before the

meetings

I was in Daytop village back in the day and we would go out to be looking for a job and

smoke DMT all day

I had a ball in my youth it is hard to believe I have made it to 62 years old

without brain damage or life in prison

all the best and be happy in your work

Dequilo

8 Likes

You’ve deffo lived thats for sure. Duck knows how you made it to 62 but you have and thats something to be proud of and your stories always have me grasping :facepunch:
Ive been in a programme in my 20s for valium addiction, all trying to get this pain out my head.
I failed it too, after 3 over doses i finally gave that shit up! That was a long time ago to me it seems. Thats only looking back 10yrs.
Your reminiscing must feel like its from a different life. The path of joy and people thanks to weed.

5 Likes

I have loved every minute of it good or bad :slight_smile: my one real regret was putting a shit ton

of coin in BCCI :frowning:

never trust bankers

“Some will rob you with a six-gun, And some with a fountain pen.”

be safe and smoke weed

Dequilo

6 Likes

Those “J” Bankers, dont give a shit and not much else. Hope you didnt lose too much to those reptiles.

5 Likes

between them and the Feds and the jail time :slight_smile:

could have been worst

back at one time I loved money very much so much I would kiss my stacks of it

when I retired in 1995 I stopped loving money and started loving life

grow well and live

Dequilo

8 Likes

The chickens finally came home to roost.
Am happy you have found peace :v: :sparkles:

7 Likes

D - You’s a real one!

6 Likes

My wife always says this to me how the hell haven’t you got both of these

@dequilo you still only young my brother

6 Likes

That I am :wink:

6 Likes