Dutch Pro nutrients test Run - Sponsored by moonlight garden supply!

Ok so the local Hydroponics supply store has Given me this (brand new) complete nutrients line For a sponsored test Run.

https://www.instagram.com/dutchpro_nutrients/

I will be trying it out on the 2 strains i just popped. Red dragon and crimea blue. Tune if you like. New nutrients to me and 2 new strains to me. Let the testing begin!

11 Likes

Right on man I’ll be following along for sure.

2 Likes

Glued to the thread!

3 Likes

Ok so ive started feeding the seedlings. Last night they had there first dose. I don’t wait for cotyledons to yellow or shrivel. I I’ve run into to many strains that get hungry quick and i don’t like to miss the mark. So I feed the same way i have for the last few years.

I mixed the nutrients last night. I went on the light side and the recommended dosing.

5 Likes

Ok its been 3 days since i fed them.
Transplanted and fed again. They went into 3 gallon pots.

The light is 4" above plants.

2 Likes

Update.

4 Likes

Set to Watching! Hope the nutrients workout awesome!

2 Likes

A little update here.

poor little crimea blue. Born with no tap root! More like a stump root. Its trying to live. I just let go to see if it will make it.

5 Likes

I like those bags because no coco is lost out of the holes! So much cleaner.

3 Likes

These dutch pro nutrients are working really well. And easy to make nutrients batches. :+1::thinking:

7 Likes

Update!

I just rotated the pots. So plants might look a little odd praying all crooked. They are only under 41 watts.

4 Likes

So the plant at the far left is the prodigy of my last batch of Slapz and Runtz i sprayed with sts. That breeding run is not even done yet. But yet i have it already growing?? How you ask? Short cut trick i use…you can make viable seeds in 10-14 days at the end of a bloom cycle. But you have to do right or you’ll get little white immature seeds in the buds. You have to target pollinate a specific part of the plant.

5 Likes

So, you put to flower, then reveg? Is that the trick?

2 Likes

Your the man Prey!

3 Likes

No a super late target pollination. Gets some seeds In the latest part of flower. And your buds.

2 Likes

Ok got a new light for the nursery.

5 Likes

New light you say?

Man that slapz X runtz cross is gonna be DEEEEEEEESGUSTING!!! I already know it!

2 Likes

Just rotated the plants and gave them a new light.

4 Likes

Looking ok. I had a little calmag deficiencies start. I caught it though but damn happen quick like 5 days.

2 Likes