DWC setup for newbie

New to DWC and would like a detailed list of what to get to run a 4-6 bucket system. Like what size air pump(brand and model) to run 4-6 5gal buckets, hoses, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all!

1 Like

Hi @bryanlosing. I’m going to give you an email address to check out. Gary has got tons of DIY systems you can grab. Check out his YouTube videos also. He’s at Pahydroponics.com. I just built a 5 bucket undercurrent rdwc system for my neighbor. His fallponic systems are kick ass!! Anyways he can send you a kit with everything you need to get a hydro system running! Or you can take note of all the parts you need and buy them yourself. But it doesn’t really save you much $$. I’ve shopped around to check for myself.
Hope this helps friend. Tag me if you have any other questions.
:v:

4 Likes

When you go to the product list check out the fallponic systems and stirponic systems.

2 Likes

Expensive stuff but so cool. Can be made by yourself though. If i was gonna blowmoney on a system i would have this one.

1 Like

I tried making my own dwc for my first ever indoor grow. Just looked at the basics and thought how hard could it be lol. Stupid me did it in a clear plastic tote and although they vege really well and started flowering like mad, the light finally fucked the roots mid flower and ruined the whole thing. Went to coco and perlite mix after that haha. Gonna make my own one properly again soon though now that I’ve got 3 rooms growing

1 Like